Zombie Go Boom meets The Slingshot Channel

Discussion in 'The latest one!' started by JoergS, Apr 28, 2013.

1. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

I always liked the ZGB channel - followed them from their beginnings all the way to their latest iteration of Zombie head analogs. We started to exchange emails a while ago and they sent me two of their latest heads - true masterpieces.

I filled in 1500ccm of red wine (only red liquid I had), and tested two different slingshots against it. First a commercial Trumark model (no chance), then one of my monsters... see for yourself.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EHV_0Q-0vU[/ame]

2. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

really cool zombie head. i wish i could also test how much it would withstand.

3. Joshyboy

Joshyboy New Member

Wow awesome looking head wish I could test it

4. Dorfjunge

Dorfjunge New Member

Hey Jörg!
    I'd be interested how long the 3 layers of theraband gold at this slingshot are. What is the distance between the fork and the pouch (relaxed of course).

By the way, awesome Video!

5. peter160

peter160 New Member

Hello Jörg!

I have just watched the Zombie head being shot. Your sling shot was very impressive. However, please tell me why did you destroy it? Was the head made just for that? It must have cost a small fortune to make let alone purchase if one were to purchase one. Lastly what is it about Zombie's? Why does everyone seem to be obsessed with Zombie's?

Please, don't get me wrong, I can see the fun side of this, but Zombie's....

Anyway I like your website and your uTube films, please keep entertaining all of us.

6. squidget

squidget Junior Member

just think how tough zombies are
    after having a 20mm steel ball go through his head did he scream in pain?
    no he just let out a little wine

sorry could not resist lol

7. Bert the Welder

Bert the Welder New Member

That second slow mo was awesome!!!!

8. doctorpat

doctorpat New Member

Comparison needed

Now you need to show how tough the head really is. Hit the skull with a hammer or shoot it with your compound bow... something we know is effective against zombies.

9. squidget

squidget Junior Member

just imagine what it would have looked like if the head was filled with tomato soup lol.

still think it was awsome

10. Onardox

Onardox New Member

I would like to have a tutorial for your giant beast(sounds bad isn't it?)i meant the slingshot,when i saw it i fell in love on sling shot and tried to make 4 until now.all was fails :/

11. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

They want you to use the Machete slingshot on the zombie head. Kind of hilarious.

12. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

... to imagine a machete flying into one of the heads.

13. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Peter, the use of zombies is a way to get peoples attention, its all about disaster readiness. Zombie is a catch-all for environmental, war, economic-disaster/cataclysmic event, its just more fun than saying prepare to die from famine or roving band of lunatics.;)

14. Haze

Haze New Member

Famine shmamin. I'm holding out for an actual zombie apocalypse. There's a cute you tube chick named Kimmi Smiles who predicted a zombie apocalypse for 2012. Sadly, she was wrong.

15. dolomite

dolomite Banned

You'll be holding for a long time. Food is the biggest issue the world has, no one talks about it so its not real-right?

16. ruthiexxxx

ruthiexxxx ruthiexxxx

[ame]http://youtu.be/fQr8U34ugH8[/ame]