Zombie Apocalypse Kit

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by linuxmail, Nov 27, 2012.

1. linuxmail

linuxmail New Member

Discovery Channel advice...<br><br>Survive the Zombie Apocalypse with a $24,000 Kit<br><font color="orange"><a href="http://dsc.discovery.com/gear-gadgets/survive-the-zombie-apocalypse-with-a-24000-kit.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://dsc.discovery.com/gear-gadgets/survive-the-zombie-apocalypse-with-a-24000-kit.html</a></font><br><br>I also saw a commercial for a show on either Discovery or Science channel around mid-December, titled Zombie Apocalypse .<br><br>All they would have to do, is talk to Joerg!<br><br>Brian<br><br>

2. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

cool, but is this worth the money?

3. linuxmail

linuxmail New Member

No, that is why I said that they only needed to talk to Joerg.<br>

4. Bert the Welder

Bert the Welder New Member

And it's missing a blender for Margarita's. Can't go into battle dry!

5. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>Bert the Welder wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">And it's missing a blender for Margarita's. Can't go into battle dry!</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br>I agree.<br>If you have all this things on your back you can´t move.<br>So it´s enough time to drink Margarita's and wait for the Zombies.</span>

6. There is no way for everything in that kit to be carried by one person (there's what like 8 bags and 2 or 3 rifle cases?) I think it is for an entire family but I got a good chuckle and didn't go the the full description, is it being sold as a single person kit? If it's for a family it is still over priced and funny but if one person is to carry all that I need to go change my shorts, I think I pooped 'em laughing.