Yellow tubes on ebay any good?

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by jnmbhj, Feb 10, 2014.

1. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

I have seen on ebay there is yellow tubes for slingshots and it is 5mm at 5 m long but are they any good for slingshots? Do they break easily, can they stretch far, do they have enough power? It is quite cheap it costs less then $10

2. 4foruglenncoco

4foruglenncoco Member

6 feet if tbg is cheaper, go with tbg, that's just my preference though. I'm love flatbands, tried tubes never was a big fan

Eat, Sleep, Slingshots

3. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

'Looking at some tyres for my car on ebay. What does everyone think, any good?'

Very difficult to answer that without knowing more.

Same as the band question, more info is needed really. A link would be best

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  4. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

depends, some people give you used tires and say it is new so beware.

5. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

I am talking about these slingshot bands theses are quite cheap for 5 m but are they stretchy enough and strong enough for an average slingshot to shoot 5/16 inch ammo. Also I do not have a roller cutter so thera-band is hard to cut.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141185653049

6. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

This looks like the stuff that the cheaper Chinese slingshots come with. My limited experience with it is that it works fine but doesnt last very long, but if it is a lot cheaper than anything else then why not!

7. Tysonspapa

Tysonspapa New Member

buy at dankung directly, its also pretty cheap, and you get the original stuff.

8. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

Do dankung bands last longer?

9. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

Probable the same but dankung will have better quality. Maybe as I have not experience with these.

10. pelleteer

pelleteer Middle Aged Delinquent

Yeah, you just aren't sure what you're getting when you buy like this. You could try some out, but ultimately I'd suggest going through either Dankung directly or (since you're here in the USA) Simple Shot: http://www.simple-shot.com/collections/bulk-elastics/products/dankung-tubular-rubber. At $0.50 per foot it wouldn't cost you a whole lot more even with shipping added, plus you can choose the specific size you want. :cool:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  11. jackofalltrades

jackofalltrades Banned

My opinion would be go to dx.com they have a whole load of different tubes at very reasonable ImageUploadedBySlingshot Forum1392247901.096042.jpg prices and free delivery, they are really reliable in my experience, granted delivery can take a while, I bought the looped tube Sets, I changed the pouch and used them as single tube sets, they are relatively fast and I have my sets for well over a year and still no sign of wear

Sent from my iPad using Slingshot Forum

12. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Just get Dankung tubing direct, very cheap and high quality. Hell, get a slingy while you're at it, they're inexpensive as well.