ya know things look easy in life sometimes

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by cb490s, Oct 14, 2012.

1. cb490s

cb490s New Member

Hello to all ,havent been on for a while for the last 3 weeks,,or so i have made stick shots (if you have never shot a sling shot like myself i dont recommend the stick shot ..with 3 flatbands ) a couple Natural " Y " s and my favorite is the 3/4 in square tubeing with 3/8 ""eye lets "" with spear gun tubes...one problem cant pull the beast,i stopped working on a frame to make a snipermulifuntion ( i want to be able to shoot marbles,lead ,steel balls and the home made all-thread steel bolts ) by being able to switch bands style and design fairly easy,BUT first i have to learn to shoot a sling shot ,i have bounced more marbles off my hand ,how does the projectile go backwards...just missed the window it released on the way back i guess lol<br>It is times like these that being able to laugh at yourself helps lol<br>hallowween is comeing up so i must return to my practice...does it take a real long time to learn to shoot well ? i used to bow hunt thought about a quick cross bow just so i dont miss out on any Zombies that show up<br><br>from deep in redneck country USA<br>cb490s

2. cb490s

cb490s New Member

P.S. i have got off a couple nice shots with a chinnese style bent steel fought the speargun tube over a 12 $ wall mart sling<br><br>thanks love the videos and responses i have gotten before

3. ghost0311/8541

ghost0311/8541 New Member

hold the sling shot side ways -< not up and down Y dont shoot rocks take a look at the slingshothunting freefourm,org