wrist rocket pro, legal in germany?

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by eulengesicht, May 27, 2013.

1. eulengesicht

eulengesicht New Member

I was recently surfing the saunders web, and saw the wrist rocket pro and wonder if it would legal here. My oppinion is no, cos of the long braces. Am i right. Does it matter if it is hold horizontally or vertically? I know jörgs version and i believe it stabilizes the wrist joint also?!

2. Verboten da Armstütze und somit unter das Waffengesetz verbotene Waffen fällt!

Joe

3. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

Wenn man einen Abzug montiert, wäre es dann eine Armbrust und nicht mehr verboten:confused:

4. roger59

roger59 Member

be careful, legality is up to the officer in charge and if it can be interpreted as illegeal it is.

5. Da wäre ich mir dann auch noch nicht ganz Sicher Achso_42.
    Ist dann immer noch so eine Auslegungssache der Gesetzesvertreter!
    Die einen sehen es so die anderen anders ist dann auch noch immer eine Ansichtssache der Auslegung.
    So ist es eine illegale Waffe.

Joe

6. eulengesicht

eulengesicht New Member

Thx guys, same my oppinion, just want to know. Trigger idea is interesting. I am not looking forward to buy one!

By the way, why the hell most of people answer me in german? Is my grammar so bad? :eek:

7. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

Just a little. Nur ein bisschen.

8. There at the latest you have Eulengesicht, a problem if you order one, goes about the duty and therefore the package is opened and controlled and you have the authority of the state in bake!

Illegal wappon, Prison until 6 month 5 years!

Joe