Worldwide Slingshot Web-store

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Miguelonha_BR, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Miguelonha_BR

Miguelonha_BR New Member

Hi all,

I am from Brazil and would love to know websites that I could buy Slingshots, rubber bands and other related stuff and get them delivered here in Brazil.
    Or maybe someone from Brazil can give me a tip of a local place around here.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

2. Erlkonig

Erlkonig New Member

look for Simple-shot.com

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Our resident Brazilian slingshot master, BrazilViking can probably weigh in here if he sees this post - He probably knows better than anyone what the best places online will be if your buying from Brazil. I know there can be shipping problems with slingshot components coming in to Brazil.

4. pabloknecht

pabloknecht New Member

Hi! I'm from Brazil and it isn't easy to find a store selling slingshots.
    I could not find any law about the prohibition of selling it either, but there are some news about the IBAMA apllying fines to stores selling them: http://ne10.uol.com.br/canal/interi...a-de-badoque-e-proibida-em-caruaru-241519.php and http://www.clicrbs.com.br/jsc/sc/impressa/4,38,1458677

If you want to risk, the dx.com have some slingshots and send them to Brazil for free. If somebody have some information about the laws of

possession and sale of slingshots, please post.

5. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

If you can't buy a slingshot, can you at least purchase Theraband or some other exercise band?

Surgical tubing can also be used to make your own slingshots. I'm sure if you can get some proper elastic, we can show you how to construct your own slingshot.

The fork can be made from many different materials, and the pouch can be made from old shoe leather if no other leather is available to you.

There is some way for you to go shooting and if you have to build your own slingshot, I assure you learning to do that will be rewarding.

6. pabloknecht

pabloknecht New Member

Yes! It is possible to buy latex tubes in almost any drugstore. Theraband is possible to find to but it's more expensive e difficult to find.

7. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

8. jackofalltrades

jackofalltrades Banned

I recommend dx.com shipping is free and they are reliable.

9. Miguelonha_BR

Miguelonha_BR New Member

Thanks for all the help. I think after getting the Therabands gold it is going to be easy to make me one.

Some likes on my post are appreciated, since I am a new member I am not sure if I am eligible for the bronze Moorhammer sling.

Cheers!

10. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Dx does not has theraband gold or a good slingshot variety....

11. jackofalltrades

jackofalltrades Banned

Excuse me but the poster did. Not ask for theraband, dx stock a number of varieties of loose tubes and tube band sets,also if you go and check dx they have at least two dozen slingshot models the majority of which are under 15 US dollars and all the ones I have bought from there have been great quality, your post was very ignorant, shame on you