The Slingshot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
10,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This idea materialized about seven (7) years ago on the The Slingshot Channel forum and the actual journey started over six (6) years ago at the first Georgia (USA) Slingshot Shoot. The pictures tell you where the slingshots have been. Each person who signed the letter took possession of them for a while, some even taking them to slingshot shoots for more to join in. All who signed the one were required to shoot it first, starting with me and ending with my son (he was three (3) when the journey began). The second was fabricated as it traveled. Many a builder added a little something. Video explains more...

Thanks to everyone who participated and especially @JimRhodo for all his efforts to coordinate the original list.

Smile Sleeve Standing Flooring Handwriting

Reactions: hoggy

·
Administrator
10,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought my slingshot days were over and resigned myself to never seeing the Odyssey of the Most Well Travelled Slingshot completed. Yet here it is. I’m amazed the bands have survived. Tish. It’s a wonder it made it back to its home, period. Here is a picture from its original launch.
View attachment 44066
So many people were involved in its travels, where are they all now?
Glad you finally had a chance to see it completed the journey. Many no longer post of the forums but are still active...perhaps mostly on social media. As I type this, I am looking straight at the shadow box.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts