The Slingshot Forums banner

61 - 80 of 229 Posts

·
155 Posts
No one will be missed... we'll even be more from the German scene... I'll take care, everyone from the list will take part, any many more

·
Administrator
10,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
@Juggalo - Please send the item to Germany for the German Gathering. It would only be right since this slingshot started at the Georgia Gathering over two years ago.

@JanP - Please film everyone shooting and signing the slingshot. Each of you take five minutes to sand the in progress slingshot as well. Make sure it is mailed to the next on the list once the signing at the German Gathering is complete. Regards to Germany!

·
My slingshots are like me. They aren't pretty.
1,236 Posts
The slingshot left for Vestlenning already hopefully it will be in Germany in time for the shoot.

·
Administrator
10,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Sounds fine to me. If it needs to bypass to get to Germany and then return/backtrack to the schedule, that is fine as well.

·
Administrator
10,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
The slingshots are now in Norway at 5°19' E. Did some work on the one in progress today, will make a video and send them off to JanP as soon as possible.

The missus brought the transparent one to the mountain behind our house, here's a pic with the local fjord as background:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
2,969 Posts
The postage may be great but every endeavour comes at a cost.

Speed, bonnie fork like a bird on the wing,
Onward! the sailors cry;
Carry the sling that's born to be King
Over the sea to lie

Loud the winds howl, loud the waves roar,
Thunderclaps rend the air;
Baffled, our foes stand by the shore,
Follow they will not dare.

Though the waves leap, soft shall ye sleep,
Ocean's a royal bed.
Rocked in the keep Swish from the deep
Watch by your weary head.

Many's the lad shooting the sling
Well the pouch could wield,
When the night came, silently lay
Dark in Brazilian jail

·
2,969 Posts
Man it's quiet round here.

While we wait for the German meet I thought of potential souvenirs. The tour isn't finished so I can't get tour dates and the tee shirt creative team haven't tidied up the art work but you get the idea. The front panel will have a journey line in red. I have borrowed vestlennings fair ladys hand. If there is an issue with being a muse / model for the lady of the deep I'll redesign.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 229 Posts