The Slingshot Forums banner

201 - 220 of 228 Posts

·
Administrator
10,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
It should. I know where is resides inside the USA and it only has one more stop before me.

·
thinks TBG smells better than roses
985 Posts
I've obviously been away from this forum too long. What an epic project, and epic journey!

How does everyone feel about adding another stop?
My longitude won't cause a backtrack.

·
Administrator
10,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
I've obviously been away from this forum too long. What an epic project, and epic journey!

How does everyone feel about adding another stop?
My longitude won't cause a backtrack.
Sorry, Mike, I already said no before and have to maintain that or it is unfair. There should be one more stop in Tennessee and then back to my house.

·
thinks TBG smells better than roses
985 Posts
Perfectly OK, I wouldn't have asked if I'd seen that post.
Should have called myself threadskimmermike.

Reactions: bigdh2000

·
Registered
2 Posts
Living in Cookeville TN with the famous Drew Bilbrey. We had a meet up at a little hole in the wall pizza place calles World Foods. Best pizza in TN within half a slingshot shot of TN's Best Donuts by the old train depot.

Had a wonderful trade (especially for me). Then I had a very high honor (and surprise) to sign The World's Most Traveled Slingshot.

I am beside myself and quite intolerable right now. I just can't stop talking about it...even though my wife is watching her stories on the TV. hahaha...

Thanks, Drew.

·
Drew Bilbrey
3,873 Posts
Living in Cookeville TN with the famous Drew Bilbrey. We had a meet up at a little hole in the wall pizza place calles World Foods. Best pizza in TN within half a slingshot shot of TN's Best Donuts by the old train depot.

Had a wonderful trade (especially for me). Then I had a very high honor (and surprise) to sign The World's Most Traveled Slingshot.

I am beside myself and quite intolerable right now. I just can't stop talking about it...even though my wife is watching her stories on the TV. hahaha...

Thanks, Drew.
That was a lot of fun, man. Glad we did that.

·
Administrator
10,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
Drew is finishing up before it heads out to TNSSG in New York.

·
Administrator
10,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
Is this still a going concern? I live in Australia...
Sorry bud, it has already passed through that part of the world. It has one final stop in New York before returning to me in Georgia, USA.

Reactions: hoggy

·
Registered
143 Posts
hello sir, will you be starting it or another after you get this one back? if so, i would like to be in on the next one.

·
2,958 Posts
It has taken over three years to get this far. Most of the original participants have moved on to other things or only pop back from time to time. Like me. I’m not sure how many regular contributors there are who would take part.

So, anybody interested?

201 - 220 of 228 Posts