The Slingshot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Junior threadjacker ag. J
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals this is a thread were you show off were you hide away day and night and make slingshot etc.... Doing this because I need a setup in my shed that I'm getting in Germany (moving and getting the shed :) ) want to see where everything is cause I'm getting a sander a stationary clamp and maybe a stationary drill.

J

·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll post a pic of the garage that I work in to make slingshots when I comeback from vacation (Saturday) but late so I'll post the pic when it is light outside on Sunday!

J and may the butterfly shooting be with you

·
scooter trash
657 Posts
My home office/workshop is too messy to show in a photograph. My slingshot working area is half of a 30 by 56" banquet table with my bench vice and scroll saw bolted down and most of the rest of the area taken up by a self healing cutting mat and hand tools (drill, bits, rotary cutter, multitool, box cutter, scissors, bric-a-brac.) There a hile drilled for a lamp I no longer have, too. If you keep things organized, you can work in an awfully small space.

·
Thread Hijacker
3,375 Posts
I was actually scared for the day this thread would get started. Largely because it means that I need to clean my shop (remove beer bottles, evict spiders). I will share some photos after the above is complete. So sometime next year perhaps...:D

·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha my garage is massive but 99/100 of it is used up and the only thing I can do is move 20 cm back from the work bench that I have.

Jm may the butterfly shooting be with you

·
209 Posts
I either work in my kitchen or run an extension lead out into my garden and bring out my folding bench. I don't have enough space for a dedicated workshop so all my bench tools like vice, sander, grinder etc are non-permanent clamp fixings that can be easily removed and stored away.

·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I work most of the time outside on a folding workbench but sometimes I'm to lazy to carry around that bulky thing I don't know like something 40 kg :(

J

·
thinks TBG smells better than roses
985 Posts
I'll be found in the backyard shed, or at the picnic table for dusty work.

You might need a tetanus shot to look at photos of the inside right now...

Chronological systems of organization (like mine) don't take pretty pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts