Workshop

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xXdoomXx, Jul 31, 2013.

1. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Hi guys and gals this is a thread were you show off were you hide away day and night and make slingshot etc.... Doing this because I need a setup in my shed that I'm getting in Germany (moving and getting the shed :) ) want to see where everything is cause I'm getting a sander a stationary clamp and maybe a stationary drill.

J

2. xXdoomXx

I'll post a pic of the garage that I work in to make slingshots when I comeback from vacation (Saturday) but late so I'll post the pic when it is light outside on Sunday!

J and may the butterfly shooting be with you

3. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

My home office/workshop is too messy to show in a photograph. My slingshot working area is half of a 30 by 56" banquet table with my bench vice and scroll saw bolted down and most of the rest of the area taken up by a self healing cutting mat and hand tools (drill, bits, rotary cutter, multitool, box cutter, scissors, bric-a-brac.) There a hile drilled for a lamp I no longer have, too. If you keep things organized, you can work in an awfully small space.

4. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

I was actually scared for the day this thread would get started. Largely because it means that I need to clean my shop (remove beer bottles, evict spiders). I will share some photos after the above is complete. So sometime next year perhaps...:D

5. xXdoomXx

Haha my garage is massive but 99/100 of it is used up and the only thing I can do is move 20 cm back from the work bench that I have.

Jm may the butterfly shooting be with you

6. dannytsg

dannytsg Senior Member

I either work in my kitchen or run an extension lead out into my garden and bring out my folding bench. I don't have enough space for a dedicated workshop so all my bench tools like vice, sander, grinder etc are non-permanent clamp fixings that can be easily removed and stored away.

7. xXdoomXx

Well I work most of the time outside on a folding workbench but sometimes I'm to lazy to carry around that bulky thing I don't know like something 40 kg :(

J

8. greenevegiebeast

greenevegiebeast New Member

I'm out on the front porch also known as our music room and our guest room. My wife makes me pratice my tuba, euphonium, trombone and trumpet on the front porch.......

My nabors love me;^).

9. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

I'll be found in the backyard shed, or at the picnic table for dusty work.

You might need a tetanus shot to look at photos of the inside right now...

Chronological systems of organization (like mine) don't take pretty pictures.