Win the "Chronos"!

Discussion in 'The latest one!' started by JoergS, Nov 19, 2013.

1. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Here, you have to leave your comment to participate in the raffle. The winner will be drawn on the 26th of Nov., 2013.

PLEASE NOTE:

The winner WILL NOT BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL. In fact, the winner won't even be named in this thread. The winner will be named in a random new thread in this forum, started by Jörg Sprave between Nov. 26th and Dec. 26th, 2013. That new thread will most likely be slingshot related, just a normal thread of the type Jörg often starts on this forum. It's just that in one of them, he will casually name the winner.

That winner then has time until Dec. 31st to claim the prize (the Chronos slingshot). If the prize hasn't been claimed at that time, the slingshot will be auctioned off on ebay and the proceedings will be invested in alcoholic beverages at the next forum gathering, whereever that may happen and whoever may be present (ten members minimum).

Here are some more pics of the prize:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Very sneaky way to do it. But sign me up!

3. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

I just thought that some people might get hooked after reading all those posts out of greed for the prize! Forum promotion, Gordon Gecko style.

4. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I like it! It encourages forum participation, very nice.

5. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

6. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Very cool idea Joerg! I like how you "capped" the screws on it too now! Please sign me up also!

7. Voitokas

Voitokas New Member

8. some5672

some5672 New Member

Wooooo, looks cool! I wonder how much it would sell on ebay? :D

9. phfilipinos

phfilipinos New Member

Oooooooh

When i saw the title of the new slingshot video i sat in my chair and grinned XD i love steampunk stuff and this is a really unique slingshot. Im so happy that Joerg is making this range of slingshots :D

10. mountsom3

mountsom3 New Member

very cool! I hope we can see more steampunk slingshots :)

11. staffa

staffa New Member

STEAMPUNK IS THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!

greetings from italy!

12. gpro1

gpro1 New Member

It looks so cool! I love how there are watches in it! You can make it look worn by spraying a towel with silver spray paint and wiping it over the details. I'd love to win it!

13. moon_base_omega

moon_base_omega New Member

sneaky Joerg

This looks like a beautiful design, and the idea is very clandestine :cool: can't wait to see who will win!

14. RallTheManiac

RallTheManiac New Member

15. Bradley

Bradley New Member

Slingshot looks very nice.

16. Wolfieselket

Wolfieselket New Member

Chronos

Love the steampunk style. Cool name also. :)

17. Glaiceana

Glaiceana Junior Member

This is a wonderful slingshot Joerg! Would love to see more steampunk style ones in the future! :) Definitely would love to see bigger ones with even more mechanical things added on, whether they have purposes or not XD

18. olliluisel

olliluisel New Member

sehr schön verarbeitet. vor allem die uhren gefallen mir sehr gut :) wusste garnicht das es hier ein extra forum gibt :eek: freue mich schon auf dein nächstes video :)

19. slawek

slawek New Member

Just so u know i never ever won anything in my life yet :/ but i wanna tell u this slingshot is great and i hope u know what u have to do now ^^

Greetings from Poland :)