Will- again!

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Will, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello all, my name is Will.
    Since I see all these longstanding members reintroducing themselves, I figured I might as well jump in too!
    Originally, I am from Northern California, but my job as a UA pipefitter has taken me to the great state of Oregon for an extended (going on five months) business trip.
    I own and operate 'Da Beast Custom Fishing Rods.' Naturally, I am a die-hard angler! Also, I am an abalone free diver, archer, beer-drinker, sporting clay shooter, and tinkerer/builder of various crap:D. I also do a bit of writing, drawing and photography as well. Oh, I also love building slingshots!
    This forum, and the amazing people that I've met here have become some very close friends. Their kindness and support have helped me get through some very hard times. I have more friends here than I can list, so thank you all!

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Like I said to some other long standing members of this community, it would not be the same without you Will. I feel the same way, to many good friends to list.

3. Tremoside

Tremoside SINdustrial designer

Nice to see you Will and welcome :D I already now a guy who looks similar to you but his portrait in his avatar was without a beanie :D.

Always Good to See You, just keep it in mind my friend,
    Tremo

4. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

Will, my dear!

You´ve been honest, yet forgot to mention some
    very hard facts:
    You are a communicator, a philanthropist and one
    of the rare (not here, though!) persons with their
    "heart at the right spot"!

And the first impressions I was allowed to get here
    were your frank and friendly words of welcome!

These days welcoming all the welcome people takes
    a lot of time :); I´m looking forward to all those threads
    to come, allowing us to share perspectives, fun and
    works of art (as well as being backed up when debris
    hits some fan..)

Thanks for being alive. (Eddie Vedder, after Curt had passed..)

kind regards to you,

Be

5. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Will! You were the first to welcome me to this forum when I first introduced myself here last summer. But beyond a simple welcome you extended a hand to offer help, guidance and encouragement. That was something I had never experienced in an online interaction before. Others followed with similar sentiments. You are always ready with a kind and encouraging word, and it's delivered with a sincerity that is clearly real. Welcome again!

6. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Willdebeast, you were one of the first people that welcomed me as well. Always been a straight shooter, and a valued threadjacking partner:D. You make this place more fun!
    Cheers *applies beer to mouth and throat liberally*
    Dolo

7. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

Hello again my friend.
    Sometimes it´s better to say hello twice. Maybe we should do this every day.:D

8. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

If ever there was a man that I'd want to find in a dark alley, it's Will- 'Cause I know he' d be there to have my back. There's a big heart in that there pipefitter.

-Wild Bill

9. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Wow guys, thank you so much for the warm re-welcome and very kind words!