wild life

Discussion in 'Zombie / Prepping related stuff' started by azul, Feb 5, 2014.

1. azul

azul Junior Member

ok now that we have all set for the Z's ( cofee and beear are assured) there is another issue that bothers me.
    wild life. im almost sure that with a good slingshot and a good shot we can take care of almost any predator but what we can have to take down bears? (not the teddy ones) i know that the smaug thing probably can take anything but is size is no good to harvester so... wen we see a bear run to us we use the suicide pump thing on us?

just one more relevant and important issue for our survival :D

2. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

Did you know our BABA-T-shirt is bear-repellent?

- Just like that red-dotted forehead we all have now?

Issue solved, bring on the next one, please! :)

greetings,

Be

3. azul

azul Junior Member

you're right, I'll start adding some to my bugging out backpack :)

4. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

*Ahem* I have a particular connection to things wild, so be nice.

-Wild Bill

5. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

just bring a jinglebell or something noisy with you into the wild and you wont have a problem, bears generally dont attack humans and try to avoid them. If you see a bear strt to be noisy turn around and walk away.
    If a crazy mad bear would be charging you, nothing would help you. Maybe a thick spear lodged in the ground would be the most effective, even a gunwound isnt sure to kill a bear, amd even if it does it still will bring you down with he momentum hed built up.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  6. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

7. Sidewalkhunter

Sidewalkhunter Hoden

There will be no bears left. All bigger mammals got eaten by the first wave of Z's, rushing out of the infected cities.....sorry. :D