What's Up With Dolomite?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WildBill, Nov 17, 2013.

1. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

It's been over a week and we still don't have pics of the new family addition! Let us see baby Pride-and-joy!

-Wild Bill

2. dolomite

dolomite Banned

You must be crazy! Theres no way i'm posting pics of my pride and joy on the internet. Too old school for that. You're gonna have to just trust when I say shes straight up beautiful.

3. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Yes, I am crazy. But I can trust you when you say she's straight up beautiful. Again, congratulations! May she grow to be a woman of beauty, character and wisdom.

-Wild Bill

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

What's wrong Dolo, you don't want pics of you your daughter all over the net?

5. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Totally agree - my girl stays off the internet. At least for now, while I have some illusion of control over her ;) I can say, as an owner of a Dolomite creation, he makes nice stuff :) I'm sure his kid would be just as fine a creation.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I also cannot find fault in Dolo's reasoning.

7. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

You should have posted a picture of the Gerber baby...

8. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Man after my own heart Dolomite, no pictures of my girls on the net either. Having girls is great, you get to be over-the-top protective and pretend you are Clint Eastwood :)

Congrats and enjoy every minute!

9. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Brazilian people believe that envy from other people can cause harm to kids, puppies and material things you have. Like throwing "bad luck" upon your beloved. We call it "fat eye".
    I don't believe in god, gnomes, santa or magic...... But I believe in fat eyes.