What kind of slingshot?

Discussion in 'Zombie / Prepping related stuff' started by LiamShannon, Nov 25, 2013.

1. LiamShannon

LiamShannon New Member

Can anyone recommend a zombie survival slingshot, I cant build them, so preferably one you can buy? im from the uk

2. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

There are a lot of options out there. In the UK, I would recommend you check out Gamekeeper John on YouTube. He makes and sells some very stout slingshots, undoubtedly you'll find a model that will suit you. His prices are reasonable and since you're in the UK, it will save on shipping costs. He doesn't have a website, so check out his page on YouTube and you'll find out how to contact him there. I have one of his models myself, it's definitely built for the long haul. You'd probably want something that can handle strong band sets, he certainly does make models that can do that.

Other than that, you should also check out Joerg's new Rambone model, just on sale now:

http://www.the-slingshotchannel-store.com/store/rambone/

Or some of the models, like the Scout from Simple Shot:

http://www.simple-shot.com/collections/slingshots-flippinout/products/the-scout-2

3. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member

If you have to Buy one my money would be on the Rambone, I'm going to buy myself one for Christmas. :D

4. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Withak gave you good advice!

5. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

+1 for Withak's advise.
    I don't have any of gamekeeper johns slings but they look awesome and his video against a pig skull show their power.
    I have a Scout from Simple-Shot that will happily take heavy bands. And they are a reasonable price (too high for some I admit, but I thought it fair) and I have just ordered a rambone for the collection as well.
    Personally I don't think you can go wrong with any of those

6. 4foruglenncoco

4foruglenncoco Member

Gamekeeper John has good ones just as withak said but I would check out milbro for a strong life time slingshot

7. MBoy

MBoy New Member

I own a original mil bro design in camo and have found it to be a great hunter