What bands?

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Tomza, May 1, 2013.

1. Tomza

Tomza New Member

Hello guys! im going to order thera band gold wich is really strong i think and best for sling shots but im here to ask what is the best tubular rubber for slingshots? i think ill go fro thera band green tubular rubber.

Last edited: May 1, 2013
  2. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Stay tuned, gotta try out tupperware and condom in the next days. Shoud be funny for grapes and marbles. Today on flea/peddlers market also got blue fitness band... :D

3. orgazmosis

orgazmosis Junior Member

green is cool for a butterfly draw but for power id use black with blue tips to create a taper, speargun rubber is also great :D

4. Y-shooter

Y-shooter Member

I use surgical tubing. For Thera Tube you can check this video for info.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwSsVbrqdDI[/ame]

5. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

Dankung tubes work great too, you usually have to fold them so you get them doubled, but i read tobias got some nice speed with them

6. Tomza

Tomza New Member

how long i could cut my green thera tube bands? my butterfly drawing lenghts is something like 145-155cm and do you have any ideas how i can attach thera tube to this fork? extremely hard to just push it in with your hands.

Attached Files:

7. bushcraft kid

bushcraft kid New Member

Dip the ends in rubbing alcohol, just give it a couple hours to dry afterwards so it wont slip off when you draw the bands