What are you doing?!

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Withak, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Seriously, what are you doing??? This was part of an article on making a coat hanger when you're out in the woods. A coat hanger?? Good grief, hang you coat on a branch somewhere. Keep the fork for serious slingshot use!

[​IMG]

2. Skorps

Skorps Senior Member

You absolutly right!! This fork shold follow her desteny not getting a coat hanger!!

3. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Well, a coat hanger is obviously the first thing you make. I mean, you are going to get too warm if you wear it when building a shelter or finding food. Though building a shelter or trap may be an issue if you dont have another 10m of paracord......

4. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

A coat hanger? Really? Wow.

5. Tilia

Tilia Junior Member

they make things so much more complicated as necessary.... LMAO

6. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

Well after all that could hold a fifty pound coat. I could hang my little sister by the belt ther for a while, if you had fifty pus forks you could do this to climb up the tree. It is very creative, but how would you not see the slingshot I it?

7. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

The uninitiated are not blessed with, "SlingaVision".

8. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Exactly. In cub scouts, before we learned to make a fire, we were taught how to take the time to find a perfect fork, strip the bark from it (because we have the extra time) and lash it to a tree - of course we didn't have paracord back then, but we could do that now. Besides, if I get lost in the woods, I always carry a spare 500m of paracord, just in case :)

9. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Slingshot blasphemy!!!

10. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Well -- at least the blasphemer didn’t use a cast bronze Moorhammer as a toilet paper roll holder! That would have been capital blasphemy!