What a DUDE

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by rupert-the-bastard, Feb 3, 2014.

1. rupert-the-bastard

rupert-the-bastard New Member

:) I collect catapults, I lean towards naturals and like some of the awesome boared cuts FGC are putting out, (and cheap). But I was googling catties just looking at pictures when I saw what I thought was a Gk dustapult, only really classy, a bit of research later and I found the guy who made this awesome piece is called STE HART, and [email protected] a full on dude! AS I am proper poor he gave me a massive discount, and has taken the pics of the catties I want off the websites and put them to one side. The 2 in particular I want are the STAG and the FIREDRAKE, both being totally unique, I,ve never seen anything like them and can't wait to have them in my pocket. It's a shame I'll be getting these beautiful things as I hunt all my catapults, and all my catties have a hard life, I know some people have catties they think are too beautiful to shoot, but I shoot all of mine all the time, probly why I am a rubbish shot!

2. 4foruglenncoco

4foruglenncoco Member

Can u provide a link

Eat, Sleep, Slingshots

3. rupert-the-bastard

rupert-the-bastard New Member

I don't know how to do links but there's one on the page steven introduces himself on, jusst search - firedrake, and you'll find him. sorry I'm such a techno spazz.