The Slingshot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jerog I got to know what’s with your obsession with weapons ? I mean we know of your and Germany’s history of starting big wars and your nazi heritage are you preparing to start the 4th riche or possibly kick start the 3rd over to try and finish your fuher’s goals ?
I know Germany has made weapons restrictedto atone for the country’s past mistakes that lead Germany to be crushed under the boots of the United States 2 times now and say that Germany is a peaceful country but your channel seems to say otherwise are you making chlorine gas in your basement are you stockpiling zyklon b in your basement to use when you kick off your movement to rekindle the riche please tell us and please tell us what race your gonna try and exterminate so we can warn them

·
Registered
74 Posts
Jerog I got to know what’s with your obsession with weapons ? I mean we know of your and Germany’s history of starting big wars and your nazi heritage are you preparing to start the 4th riche or possibly kick start the 3rd over to try and finish your fuher’s goals ?
I know Germany has made weapons restrictedto atone for the country’s past mistakes that lead Germany to be crushed under the boots of the United States 2 times now and say that Germany is a peaceful country but your channel seems to say otherwise are you making chlorine gas in your basement are you stockpiling zyklon b in your basement to use when you kick off your movement to rekindle the riche please tell us and please tell us what race your gonna try and exterminate so we can warn them
Hey- Take a break, this is a slingshot forum, Don’t stir something up, we all peaceful and get along with our hobby, take a Chill pill or something,, I been a Marine since the 50’s surprised a Marine would say such things, there——I said my piece—no more from me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
us marine i dont know what is your sindroms schizophrenic or idiotism ,i think the second

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don’t got a problem with slingshots hell i use air rifles to keep my marksmanship skills up ( albeit some basic marksmanship rules seem to differ with air rifles ) but I’m talking about him constantly coming up with bows and swords … it’s like he’s a kid in the US trying to arm himself with weapons he can make ( just like a kid in the 60’s and 70’s would do like making nunchucks after watching too much Bruce Lee flicks ) and none can not deny Germans as a whole from the last century have a bad history with violence and doing horrible things it just concerns me about the image that’s being projected ( I admit my words starting this thread may have been harsh ) seeing him give his chuckle as he decides if his bow could be considered lethal or not makes him look like he’s a german war monger and we will have to step on Germany again if more like him come to power

1 - 4 of 4 Posts