weapon of choice

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Garrymoss123, May 19, 2013.

1. Garrymoss123

Garrymoss123 New Member

If you could take one slingshot/weapon or make a new one, what would you choose to take into a medieval war (or any other war)?

2. Schultz

Schultz New Member

I think for a time without fire rifles i take my Zombieduck Slingsword,
    So i can Shoot Arrows, Rubberballs, Stones or something. I can put on my tacticle light to the arrowrest and have a Sword and Saw too :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2013

3. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

I'd take a slingshot and tons of rubber:)

4. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Fun as slingshots are, I'd take a pump action shotgun and as much ammo as I could carry. Barring that, it's hard to beat an axe handle if I have to go primitive.

5. CJC

CJC BIG ELK HUNTER

Bow and arrow for long range and a sword or fighting knife for really close combat .I would have a slingshot and deadly ammo for back up.

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  6. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

I will take my girlfriend.... She is scary when she' s angry, you know...:D

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  7. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

8. Why do you want to make or have war?

Slingsot shooting is a Sport!

Joe

9. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

Probably a shotgun but that runs out of uses. Then I'd take my homemade curved sword. (the red handled one.)

10. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

I would prefer to take a large quantity of canned beans and eat them. That way I could bring biological warfare to the battlefield :D

11. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

Actually... Fart in glass attached to a flaming arrow then shoot it at the enemy. That'd engulf them. Why didn't Mr. Sprave put gasoline in a little glass bottle or something attached to the flaming arrow? Oh wait balance.

12. ironworker2284

ironworker2284 New Member

i think the Spartans got it right.. short sward shield spear and light armor... they used slings as well

13. NickF

NickF New Member

i would take a SS for sure. unlike most modern weapons, SS ammo is plentiful.:)

14. dolomite

dolomite Banned

i'd cut off one hand and replace with a chainsaw. in the other hand would be my....BOOMSTICK! It worked for ash so why not? oh and the beat-down olds 88 for my steed.

15. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

I would also take BV's brain.

And a lightsaber :D

16. Brazilviking

I love army or darkness!!!

17. Brazilviking

To feed the zombies and run?

18. dolomite

dolomite Banned

did you get to hear bruce campbell or was it dubbed like predator? Bruce's voice is half the fun! I boycotted the remake of evil dead, heretics i tell you!! don't *&^% with greatness.

19. Brazilviking

I've seen it in portuguese as a teenager, but only the third part of the trilogy...that is not really a trilogy.

Than I've dowloaded it in english...Much better. I love bruce campbell....even when he made Xena! (lots of teenbage dreams with Lucy lawless.......finally managed to see her naked on spartacus!):D:D:D:D

20. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Personally I preferred the sidekick, gaby, i like strawberry hair. bruce made a movie called "my name is bruce", check it out if you haven't seen it. and what about Briscoe County Jr.? priceless!