Warhammer slingshot

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Trumarkshooter, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

SSB, a word of advice, take it or leave it. People know who you are. It shows in your work, your writing (spelling and grammar), etc. I think you already know you've burned your bridges here, but you keep coming back. I think at this point, you're better off looking for another place to share your work. You've violated trust by stealing other's work and claiming it as your own. At this point, that behavior has cost you a place here. If you find someplace new to settle in, learn from what happened here and don't repeat those mistakes. You're a young man and you have a lot yet to learn about life. You still have a chance to be a better person, don't waste that chance. But make no mistake, the folks here can tell who you are, regardless of the name you choose.

2. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

3. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Man.....am I in the wrong job? Should I be an investigator of the CSI? Or X files?:D

I agree with withak and wildbill. You should consider not using other people names, pictures etc. Even on facebook you tride the "slingshotchannel usa" stuff. You should not use slingshotchannel name at all. Be yourself.

4. Trumarkshooter

Trumarkshooter Banned

Im tired of germans ruling the slingshot world , Slingshot Channel USA was to give us americans a slingshot channel , but because of this government , most of the stuf jeorje builds is illegal here , The hex nut rifle will get you 6-30 years for being a lethal weapon that holds like 30 rounds.

5. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

As a fellow patriot, I appreciate your nationalism. At the same time, it is not the nation but the person that makes influence. The slingshot world is not ruled as much as it is influenced. Let's talk about this awhile...

-Wild Bill

6. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

I don't think of Joerg as a slingshot king, emperor or anything. Neither he claims himself as one.
    And people don't come after Joerg because he is german or makes deadly stuff. Mostly, it is his charisma that brings so many fellows around. I disliked a recent video he made. But it is because of him that I met so great amazing people! Master Arturo, my brothers Dolomite, Will, Withak, Wildbill, some kids that make me want to be a kid again and play, xXdoomXx, FIAAO, TAOW, Onnod..."."..."......so many that I can't even count.

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

No country 'rules the slingshot world.' That's not only absurd, but a racial statement as well. If you want to make an impact on the slingshot world, then do so! But do not steal Joerg's work in order to accomplish this. You know that it is wrong.
    Also, to call it 'slingshot channel USA' is ridiculous. This is an international forum already! I've good friends here from all over the world, not just Europe. I don't understand why you cannot see that. And I also think its stupid in the extreme to attempt to rip off Joerg's channel name, talk badly about him and then try and rejoin his forum!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  8. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

If you've spent any time looking around this forum, you would know that the Germans don't 'rule' anything. They do have some incredibly talented builders. But so does Sweden, The Netherlands, Hungary, Belgium, Denmark, Chile, Brazil, The US and many more. This is already an international forum. Builders from all over the world.

I'm proud to be a US citizen, there's nothing wrong with promoting our own country. But I'm also proud to know folks from all over the world who are all great craftsmen/women, artists, builders, designers and choose to share their work with the rest of the world. Some are better than others, but what matters is their passion for their work. Slapping the "USA" name on something doesn't make it better than anything else. If you want people to be impressed with slingshots made in the US, then make great slingshots and share them, as your work and no one else's. Learn from the master craftsman and apply what you learn. Some of these folks have been practicing their skills for a few years to many decades. Learn to appreciate their work. Give positive comments to those you admire. If and when you find a place to to join and participate, let your peers give you constructive feedback and learn from that too.

BTW, legality of what Joerg or anyone else builds is determined by a variety of factors. If you're in or near Chicago, I wouldn't build it, but where I live I know of no law making that creation illegal.

Remember, respect isn't a gift that's just given, it's something that's earned. I hope for your own sake, you can find a way to do just that.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  9. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

^ words of wisdom

10. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Well stated, gentlemen.

11. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Same IP as widesidejournalist. Banned of course.

This is getting nasty - but at least it takes him a lot longer to get a new email account, then create a new user here, than it takes me banning him (one click).

12. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Excellent!(twirls fingers like Mr.Burns)

13. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

We shall see if he keeps this promise. I am ever so slightly pessimistic, though.

14. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

When I read that I was like that really looks like ssb came back... Will this ever stop wanimator might as well be doing this... Well a shame he went the wrong way BAN HAMMER

J

15. Otees

Otees Another Member

16. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

Whack-That-Beast

Hey everyone!

I hope he will try it again!- it´s SO funny!..
    as soon as he´s sticking his head out of the rabbit hole-
    THERE he is!- Whackhammer! Just for posting a pic of
    HIS HAND! Boy- I´ll be missing that if he gives up!
    And it sort of makes me proud how quickly and precisely
    he is identified!- Rrrespect!

:)

Be

17. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

So many wise words posted in this thread...

18. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

hi guys, I am new here but already I can see hijackers are very effective!

19. Ryan Wigglesworth

Ryan Wigglesworth Senior Member

can i throw a death to america in on this topic? it seems fitting >)

and what purpose did he have for "stealing slingshot pictures" whatever that even means??

20. dolomite

dolomite Banned

If I can throw in a death to canadia;).