Warhammer slingshot

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Trumarkshooter, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Trumarkshooter

Trumarkshooter Banned

[​IMG]

This is the jeorje sprave warhammer desighned that I copied to make this , enjoy ,

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  2. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

This hand seems very familiar to me........:cool:

3. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Indeed it does! Almost like it might belong to someone we've met before.
    Hmmm..I wonder who it could be?

4. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Oh, I should do a song about this... though it wouldn't be very complimentary...

-Wild Bill

5. dolomite

dolomite Banned

ssboy again! We're not as think as you dumb! Give it up.

6. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

^ perhaps something related to trolls lurking around forums, instead of under bridges?

7. Trumarkshooter

Trumarkshooter Banned

Because I have a brown hand like millions of people in the world , im some kind of troll , -_-

8. WildBill

You, my friend, just gave me an anchor line. Hell just got broke loose.

-Wild Bill

9. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

Ok, no body really knows so let's lay of him. No reason to accuse because of their hands looking similar.

10. Brazilviking

Familiar shooter....and you seem to know the whole story.......

11. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

It's not just the hand. It's the work, the photography, the background. All very familiar. Admin will be looking in to this. We'll see what comes of that search. It's hard not to be yourself. Are you familiar with the saying "a leopard never changes his spots"? New name or not, you do have a striking resemblance to the SSB. Hijacking squad is on standby for duty.

While we wait, how about you tell us a little more about yourself. More than just a single sentence. If you're not SSB, it should be apparent in your posting. I would also recommend spelling Joerg' s name correctly on the next one, that's something that the SSB doesn't seem to get right either.

12. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

This is a good point, Rock Slinger. However, the same ridiculous spelling errors and displaying the same slingshot that ssboy showed a few months ago is rather suspicious, no?

13. Trumarkshooter

Trumarkshooter Banned

I cant handle the guilt , It is me , ssb

14. Trumarkshooter

Trumarkshooter Banned

im done trolling , at this point if he banns me , I just quit , towel has been thrown in

15. Brazilviking

It's not about the color of the hand....is the pointy fingers, bone structure, punctual scar on the wrist, chubby backhand. It's a rare shape on a hand.

Where are you from? Do you work? Study? Age?
    Completely agree with withak. You are inocent untill we have proves.....

16. WildBill

Sir, I'm new here and to SS forums. Can you tell me why you are so universally hated here?

-Wild Bill

17. Trumarkshooter

Trumarkshooter Banned

Because I used to steal peoples slingshot pictures , then when I was banned, so I kept coming back as different usernames , as you may see

18. Trumarkshooter

Trumarkshooter Banned

now ile be looking on the forum to see whats new b4 i am banished ........ again

19. WildBill

Thank you. I've heard a lot of various things, but I wanted to hear your perspective. When you say 'steal slingshot pictures', do you mean that you used them in other contexts without permission, or that you claimed them to be your own?

-Wild Bill