Want to make a sligshot out of a Manzinita tree?

Discussion in 'One of a kind' started by Xander_Cage3, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Xander_Cage3

Xander_Cage3 New Member

Hey I got a whole cord of the strongest tree wood on the planet. The tree is called Manzanita tree. Me and my great uncle were sitting in his backyard forest of manzanita while watching the slingshot channel on my phone. My great uncle had the great idea of "this "maker of a slingshot" is so cool I would like him to try making a couple of slingshots out of manzanita." I would be so stoked if the slingshot channel can make a slingshot out of manzanita trees. He can ship it to him the wood, he already has cords of manzanita wood ready. My uncle just wants to know when he can ship too and where and to what address. This is from my great uncle's request if me and my great uncle could have two slingshots back but have a the slingshot channel logo on the handle. That would be awesome for the both of us. He wants to know if you would be interested "slingshot maker" please reply back, and see if your interested in getting more, the manzanita trees come from Northern California.

2. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Thanks a lot for your kindness ;)

3. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

You can find Joergs adress on the slingshotchannels homepage, slingshotchannel.com

4. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

5. Manzanita is beautiful! I made a slingshot for Onnod that has a manzanita handle (it is everywhere here in northern california) though there is an issue with working manzanita, it cracks a great deal as it is drying. Out of 8 feet I had only ten inches or so were usable for handles :( But the boss man is much better at woodworking than I am so he probably won't have that issue.

6. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

7. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

8. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

Hmm strange indeed Achso_42

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Slingshot Forum mobile app

9. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Hmmm, I see your point Achso...

10. Tysonspapa

Tysonspapa New Member

that post is older than half a year. doesnt matter anymore i think.

11. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

Jupp true that, he probably dubbel posted and we forgot about this one

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Slingshot Forum mobile app