very professional work...

Discussion in 'Slingshot Crossbows' started by eulengesicht, Jul 5, 2013.

1. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

i don't know him, very nice x-bow tho!

2. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

fantastic work he did. i like the shock absorbers. though he put not very strong bands on it but the weight of the "pouch" would damage his creation.

sorry eulengesicht for adding the link for pc users:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQcLkWvv5bw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQcLkWvv5bw[/ame]

3. eulengesicht

eulengesicht New Member

No sorry for that :) . I agree metal pouch will cause damage to the bands.
    Anyway i like this gun especially the magazine and the absorbers.

4. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

5. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Humma Kavula! That is a sweet-looking Slingshot-Rifle...! And the acccuracy!

Also, I love the sound of the bullets hissing trough the air :)

6. slawek

slawek New Member

slingshotrifle level asian :) holy crap that thing is amazing gimme gimme gimme ;)

7. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

yeah, no reason to still emphasize "made in eu" or "made in usa" and such ...

asians rule!

8. EnesK

EnesK Call me the boss

It's just the same what we do but on
    whop whop whop whop whoppa asian style
    [​IMG]

9. CaptainBacon

CaptainBacon Knowledgeable Man

Watching the internal mechanics of this rifle makes me very jealous. Everything is so smooth and precise.

The metal pouch at first seems like a bad idea, but the pouch itself probably takes more damage than anything else in the rifle. It looks like his shock absorbers are blocks of UHMW Polyethylene which is very tough to damage through impact. Couple that with how he engineered a spring in the mix, and it seems like a recipe for success. Like catching an egg without breaking it.

All he's missing is an advanced method of cocking the weapon, such as with electronics or some other beautifully over engineered malarkey.

10. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

That was seriously interesting to me. This weapon has inner workings like a pump shotgun. The metal pouch, works much like a bolt in a BB gun, with the magnet attracting the next shot. The shock absorber apparently catches the metal pouch as it reaches the end of it's stroke at the point of ammo release.

The fact that it was dressed up to look like a powder or air rifle to hide the fact that it is rubber powered, is probably the coolest thing about it.

Like bringing a knife to a gunfight, and still being well armed.

11. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Ridiculously slick!