Very Forking Good Catapults

Discussion in 'Conventional slingshots' started by ODslap, Dec 8, 2013.

1. ODslap

ODslap New Member

Got these just two days ago,very comfy,and they're very well made as well for 15 pound each,despite competition his works still excellent,very well managed site cos mine came within a week ,they've got a good range of others,bespoke,Naturals laminates,yes gotta say I'm Buzzin off these

Attached Files:

2. smithhammer

smithhammer Smithhammer

Very forking good, indeed! :D

I checked out their site - they make some sweet looking slings.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013

3. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Those do look kewl, though I do have one question- where do you attach the bands on that pheasant?

-Wild Bill

4. smithhammer

smithhammer Smithhammer

I see a fork. :D

5. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Nice slingshots.

Bill - It should be obvious - just flip it over, tie them on to its legs and tell it to hold them real still. Should work great and highly concealable - no one would ever suspect you're armed with a loaded pheasant.

6. running

running New Member

hey, does the model on the right have specific name? I am looking for some blueprints to carve a slingshot like this. I don't know what search term to use though.

thx
    chris

7. ODslap

ODslap New Member

The model I don't believe has a name as such,although the site,ForkingGoodCatapults has a large selection,and you get them fast enough,1-2 weeks max,some sites take a month as standard but hey,fgc also make very neat bandsets,in packs,and they sell bbs which I reckon will be easier to get in the states? Just a guess though,and Bill the trick with the pheasant is to not shoot them,I feed it solder,zinc,carbon powder and lead,an its craps perfect hunting ammo for shooting swallows ,only for the pot of course,and the odd wren lol