Upcycled zombie fortress

Discussion in 'Zombie / Prepping related stuff' started by VWscooby, Nov 22, 2013.

1. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

3. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Ok, different, possibly cool, but where is he going to get the dual .50 cal Machine guns?

Also seemed pretty expensive.

His shipping container "fortress" has potential, especially considering you could probably start with 4-8 containers and add on as you can afford it.

4. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Cool, but if it comes down? I'm off to Alcatraz.

5. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

That was the bit that interested me. Secure, strong and modular. I think the enthusiasm ran away with him with the rest!

Not a bad shout.

6. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

Might be a great hideout, but it would take me months to get there:D

7. redflag

redflag New Member

So head straight to the docks when the zombies come knocking!

8. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Head for the docks, but make sure those that are infected don't follow you. We sympathize with those that are dear to us, and that seems to get us killed in a zombie apocalypse.

I'm wondering where there is a place to garden and raise livestock? If not that, where is the food coming from? Where is fresh water coming from? Is there a complex filtration system? It seems there would have to be with functioning toilets, sinks, and tubs. Where does the sewage and waste water go? Bullets do run out, what good will the turrets be when that happens?
    The wall seems like it would be top heavy adding sandbags and wire to the top. Wire would be a useless defense to a zombie that wouldn't notice if it's flesh is being ripped apart. From what we've seen, zombies can topple walls with hordes piling up against one side. I'm assuming that's what the turrets are for, but once again, what happens when the bullets run out?

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. :)

9. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

Clearly you have put a lot of though in to this, tell me why is it so hard to find a girl with those kind of smarts?