Typs of slingshot addictions

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by BrPio, May 2, 2013.

1. BrPio

BrPio .

I like all typs of slingshots But as some may have guessed I'm just about addicted to ones with a trigger. Thought It would be interesting to see what slingshot addictions y'all may have.

2. pelleteer

pelleteer Middle Aged Delinquent

I've become addicted over the past year to Chinese slingshots. I used to be all about naturals and boardcuts, but since purchasing several Dankungs I just can't put them down. I like the look, the feel, the band style (skinny tubes) and attachment (rings), and I shoot very well with them. I should have a couple more on the way from China pretty soon too. :cool: I can't stop...:D

3. jt-1911

jt-1911 Senior Member ProPlatinum

Im currently addicted to naturals, i may upload some pics soon.

4. stej

stej New Member

Show us your collection :) I Tried Dankung as well. I thought Toucan will be my main slingshot, but I found it too hard pressing into my hand. First Dankung Black Thunder was better from this point of view, but.. somebody stole it :( Dankungs are great, I'm sure I'll find some day my ideal :)

I now want to try to create my first HDPE slingshot. Besides that I make natural slingshots, because they always somehow surprise you contrary to regular boardcut.

5. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

I think I have the addiction in it's most severe form. My life revolves about them. The focus constantly changes, though.

6. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

I'm mostly addicted to small pocket slingshots, i likse it that you can just slide it in your pocket and the way they feel in my hand

7. jt-1911

jt-1911 Senior Member ProPlatinum

Agreed, same here, I am addicted to making tiny naturals :)

8. Lars

Lars The Evil Genious

i like every slingshot kind, but not stickshots
    maybe sometime?

9. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

wrist braced slingshots and my polymer pocket predator ranger.

Saunders Falcon 2: nice shooter, but the bands are too powerful for marbles, lead is too expensive and toxic to just lose.

Crosman FireStorm: really nice shooter, but the brace dings my ulna.

PP polymer ranger: too slippery to use with a glove. however, I have yet to hit my hand and only 1 fork hit so far. light bandslap shooting marbles with single band TB gold.

addiction still growing. 3 more slingshots on their way.

10. Fabian

Fabian New Member

I am honestly really new to the world of slingshots, so i dont know if i have an addiction (yet)...

But i really love every aspect of them, they are versatile, silent, deadly, compact, some are really nice pieces of craftsmanship and most likely be your best friend in serious survival situations.

11. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

I am completely addicted to slingshots, recently got the PFS addiction ... I can't stop shooting it ...
    Cheers
    Arturo