Turkish Walnut Series and Mulberry Tree Slingshots for sale

Discussion in 'One of a kind' started by RamboX, Jun 6, 2013.

1. RamboX

RamboX New Member

Powerful hammerhead slingshot made of mulberry tree

Here are my latest slingshots with some improvements. This one is made of mulberry tree. Lightweight, ergonomic and handle is shaped so it allows grip most tightly to the fork. Not tired arm after prolonged use.
    I will explane again for the slope of the fork because it's important - it is selected so there will be no unnecessary friction on the bands to maximize its entire length. Done so because with a flat surface as with standard fork where there is no such slope is obtained high friction and energy loss, respectively. Especially if you use tappered bands. This leads to overloading of the rubber, which shortens the life of the bands. Depending on the width and length of the slope, which define the friction surface, certain mm from the band does not work effectively. This is why the friction with the surface of the fork, which in turn leads to overloading of the bands - leads to a loss of energy, and shortens the life of thebands.
    The top layer of the handle (grip) is made with special tool by hand as the others.
    Hand painted with shellac on 20 layers.
    Dimensions are shown on the picture.
    PRICE: 45euro

Attached Files:

2. RamboX

RamboX New Member

New addition to the Turkish walnut

This slingshot has the same specifications as the other which was made of 3rd Grade Turkish walnut. The top layer of the handle (grip) is made with special tool by hand which is used for stock and handles of high quality sporting rifles.
    Improvements here include: lightness, ergonomics and the handle is shaped so that it allows grip most tightly to the fork. Not tired arm after prolonged use.
    Depending on the width (24 mm) and length (28 mm) of the slope, which define the friction surface as shown on the upper picture, certain mm from the band does not work effectively. This is why the friction with the surface of the fork, which in turn leads to overloading of the bands - leads to a loss of energy, and shortens the life of the bands.
    PRICE: 45 euro

Attached Files:

3. RamboX

RamboX New Member

The last one from Turkish Walnut series
    Same specifications as the one before.
    PRICE: 45 euro

Attached Files:

4. Bert the Welder

Bert the Welder New Member

Them some pretty bad-ass SS's!

5. Traveler

Traveler Junior Member

They look great RamboX! Good job!

6. HandForged13

HandForged13 New Member

Amazing! And you said these are for sale? How much for shipping? I would like to purchase the last one.

7. jurassicbark2000

jurassicbark2000 jurassicbark2000

yes

Turkish walnut yum yum i believe it is utilised by a famous london gun maker for there stocks purdy i believe . Oh nice job

8. PaulPawx3

PaulPawx3 Member

Very nice work, really love the way you textured the handle part.