tubular attachments

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by ABH, Jan 29, 2013.

1. ABH

ABH New Member

Hi, I have some theratube green,and I was wondering ways to attach it to the fork, as I noticed that using the rubber tight traditional method used for bands is not as solid and smeometimes comes off, so it will be helpful if any of you give me a more solid and apropiate method for fork attachment in tubes, for pouch I use the constrictor knot method and seems to do well, but if there is a better one tell me please...

2. DaveSteve

DaveSteve New Member

What kind of slingshot do you have?<br><br>I attach my tubes with strips of about 8 mm I cut from bicycle tubes. They are strong!<br><br>Also I fold the end back and wrap it with the strips to make slip impossible. <br><br>You can also put a sleeve over the tubes where you attach it to the fork using fishing twine or some kind of string only. I did this before I used bicycle tube.

3. beaverman

beaverman New Member

by traditional method do you mean where you slip the tube onto the prong? if your using lubrication you have to wait for that to dry and i think your suppose to slip the tube like 2 inches onto the prong.

4. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

You can attach them just like flats