Trouble posting pictures

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Hatchet7, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Hatchet7

Hatchet7 New Member

Hi everyone,<br><br>I'm having some trouble posting pics. <br><br>I click on the image host button and it comes up with 'choose file'. I choose it, and click 'host it'. Then it comes up with three text fields already filled out with 'copy it' next to each one. They all looked the same so I clicked one randomly, and it just went back to the 'choose file' stage! This happened with all three text fields. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, can someone help?<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Hatchet7

2. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

Uhm, you could try to copy them manually, maybe this works?

3. Click image, paste the link there and then click ok. If anything else happens beside from your picture posting refresh the page and try again, it could be a server glitch.

4. Bert the Welder

Bert the Welder New Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>Hatchet7 wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">Hi everyone,<br><br>I'm having some trouble posting pics. <br><br>I click on the image host button and it comes up with 'choose file'. I choose it, and click 'host it'. Then it comes up with three text fields already filled out with 'copy it' next to each one. They all looked the same so I clicked one randomly, and it just went back to the 'choose file' stage! This happened with all three text fields. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, can someone help?<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>I had the same on the default image hosting site. Gave in and just used Picasa. Make sure to resize the pic's to max. 800 pxls . Works better for the viewers.<br><br>Hatchet7</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"></span>