The Slingshot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Junior Member of school chaos
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering If this trigger mechanism would work? Please leave your feedback as it will help me a lot.:confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

·
Noob
196 Posts
It will not work with the direction the trigger is pulled. You would need to have the trigger pull the string, not push it like in you drawing.

·
Junior threadjacker ag. J
1,417 Posts
Could you post another one and maybe a bit more neat I has OCD and or just lable what is what?!

J

·
1,417 Posts
But I think I see the concepts I can make some improvements but I don't have anything to do that :3

J

·
1,417 Posts
Where the black vertical L is going down the pouch and bands should be sitting there and then you have a magnet facing south upwards in the wood where the black L closes and in the pack L piece of wood a magnet so it shuts firmly and that makes so the bands have less chance to Fire off randomly. Sorry if u don't understand :(

J

·
1,417 Posts
I have a pic but I don't know how to get my pictures from photos downloaded :( I am on iPad on computer it works fine but I don't have a computer her in the vacation

J

·
Noob
196 Posts
It has to be from "post reply" not "quick reply."

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where the black vertical L is going down the pouch and bands should be sitting there and then you have a magnet facing south upwards in the wood where the black L closes and in the pack L piece of wood a magnet so it shuts firmly and that makes so the bands have less chance to Fire off randomly. Sorry if u don't understand :(

J
I forgot to mention that the bottom of the L shape was a hole for the tip.....

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It will not work with the direction the trigger is pulled. You would need to have the trigger pull the string, not push it like in you drawing.
;
That was what I was trying to draw thanks for the tip anyways.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts