Trigger Blue print

Discussion in 'New project ideas' started by ChaoticStudent, Jul 30, 2013.

1. ChaoticStudent

ChaoticStudent Junior Member of school chaos

Hey guys, I was wondering If this trigger mechanism would work? Please leave your feedback as it will help me a lot.:confused::confused::confused:

Attached Files:

2. Odins_Zornn

Odins_Zornn Noob

It will not work with the direction the trigger is pulled. You would need to have the trigger pull the string, not push it like in you drawing.

3. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Could you post another one and maybe a bit more neat I has OCD and or just lable what is what?!

J

4. xXdoomXx

But I think I see the concepts I can make some improvements but I don't have anything to do that :3

J

5. xXdoomXx

Where the black vertical L is going down the pouch and bands should be sitting there and then you have a magnet facing south upwards in the wood where the black L closes and in the pack L piece of wood a magnet so it shuts firmly and that makes so the bands have less chance to Fire off randomly. Sorry if u don't understand :(

J

6. xXdoomXx

I have a pic but I don't know how to get my pictures from photos downloaded :( I am on iPad on computer it works fine but I don't have a computer her in the vacation

J

7. Odins_Zornn

Odins_Zornn Noob

It has to be from "post reply" not "quick reply."

8. ChaoticStudent

I forgot to mention that the bottom of the L shape was a hole for the tip.....

9. ChaoticStudent

;
    That was what I was trying to draw thanks for the tip anyways.:)