The Slingshot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Lord Of Crows
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not know what mysterious item I would be getting but it turns out Big Dan wanted to upcycle some Indian Rosewood from a speaker box his dad had made back in the day... now with an aluminum back it is one exquisite little PFS... thanks Dan!!! Interestingly I have a rare Taylor 414RCE with Indian Rosewood back and sides... the PFS is resting upon it in the photo below... time to learn how to shoot one of these little guys. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,506 Posts
That is awesome! Beautiful PFS!

·
Administrator
10,882 Posts
Glad it arrived and you like it. Looks sweet on the Taylor. Have fun learning to shoot that bad boy. I gave it a test drive before packaging it up...bottle cap accurate.

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
That looks amazing! How did you cut the alluminum and get it so mirror like?

·
Premium Member
4,506 Posts
Watch Arturo's videos on how to shoot a PFS. Don't forget to turn the pouch and add a tweak/speed pump.

·
Administrator
10,882 Posts
That looks amazing! How did you cut the alluminum and get it so mirror like?
Metal blade on the Bladerunner, file, spindle sander, oscillating sander to 320 grit, hand sand to 1200 grit, buffing wheel using blue polishing compound...all stages involve regular dunking in water to cool it off.

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
That's quite a process!

·
Thread Hijacker
3,375 Posts
Metal blade on the Bladerunner, file, spindle sander, oscillating sander to 320 grit, hand sand to 1200 grit, buffing wheel using blue polishing compound...all stages involve regular dunking in water to cool it off.
Building works of art is a challenge. How rare for a true master to show his work

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Nice One...some more pic?

·
Vashikaran Gold Medalist
217 Posts
My loyal follower and financial supporter, BigDH2000. always making Super Baba proud. You too can do the same by purchasing Supreme Glowing Flatulence Package today. Monthly renewal every full moon.

·
Premium Member
3,609 Posts
Glad it arrived and you like it. Looks sweet on the Taylor. Have fun learning to shoot that bad boy. I gave it a test drive before packaging it up...bottle cap accurate.
Hey Dan !!! you should sent it to me before ... it is supposed I am the "official" PFS bottle cap tester ... ha ha ha ... still jealous :p
cheers
Arturo

1 - 20 of 32 Posts