Trade for a bull whip

Discussion in 'Trader's corner' started by bak91214, May 17, 2013.

1. bak91214

bak91214 New Member

I make paracord whips and I am just starting to get into slingshots. I have one of my early models of a bull whip that is about 9 feet long that I am willing to trade for a nice slingshot.

Message me If you would like to!

I will post pics!

**Interesting Fact: The whip was the first man made device to break the speed of sound**

Thanks! :)

2. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

From paracord, you say? Sounds like you would need a lot of that for a 9 foot whip!

This sounds cool! Im looking forward to see the pics, I think I am interested. :)

3. bak91214

bak91214 New Member

bull whip pics

yes it requires about 200 ft of paracord (most of it is gutted meaning i took out the inner strands so that the outer colored sheath would lie flat on the whip plaiting)

http://tinypic.com/r/2vj4x9f/5z <whip pic

4. Traveler

Traveler Junior Member

Hi Bak, just started getting into slingshots myself. I don't have anything to trade unless you are looking for a firearm and happen to live in the US. I would love to have a bullwhip as I have not had one since the 1950's. Good luck

5. bak91214

bak91214 New Member

traveler,

im looking to trade for anything interesting and i am in the US.. what kind of firearm did you have in mind? And are you talking a straight up trade?