Track Saw Awsome!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alukuchen, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Alukuchen

Alukuchen Senior Member

I guess the one who has worked with a tracksaw knows how cool it is to line up the track with a drawn line, make the cut, and end up with a high quality cut and perfect miter. This for only 600€....
    I guess I have found an alternative that works really well after a bit of tweaking and goes for 150€

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqqcmC5UY5E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqqcmC5UY5E[/ame]

2. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Really nice vid :)

J

3. CEZ

CEZ New Member

Great review! Made me look for one on ebay:D
    How much do you think it could replace a table saw?

4. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

CEZ's question seconded. You can get a table saw that can do miter cuts and straight cuts for less than $150. I got my table saw for $75 at my local DIY store.

5. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

[​IMG] Excellent review Alukuchen!

You move smoothly straight to the point and are very thorough. Very nice piece of equipment also. :cool:

6. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

I enjoyed your review. You cracked me up with the line about a dedicated engineer of discomfort. I own some things designed by that #$%&guy:mad: :D

I think many people would be more comfortable and safer using this instead of a table saw.

For versatility and economy the table saw wins out IMO.

Thanks for sharing a well planned, fair review.

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Very good review! I really like how detailed you were about every aspect. From ergonomics and comfort to dust collection and cutting accuracy, you really nailed it!
    Like the good humor too!

8. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption