track package from dankung?

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by meeeee!, Dec 19, 2012.

1. meeeee!

meeeee! New Member

can you track a package from dankung? i ordered some rubber about a week ago and i want to see how much longer its going to take.

2. meeeee!

meeeee! New Member

no idea who is shipping it. just got an email confirming my order. <br><br>from dankung: "We will notice the buyers the status of shippment and tracking number <br>with which the buyer can track the whole shippment process until <br>arrival."<br>under order status it says processing, so maybe it hasnt shipped yet? <br><br>i guess ill have to contact them?

3. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Someone on the other forum had the same problem( Hrawk i think) he did contact them and had a new package for free. Just telling...

4. meeeee!

meeeee! New Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>tokSick wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">Someone on the other forum had the same problem( Hrawk i think) he did contact them and had a new package for free. Just telling...</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br><br>i just didnt get a tracking number. i picked 13 day shipping, its only been 9, so i will wait a few days to see if it arrives before contacting them.</span>

5. Not having a tracking number makes it difficult