The Slingshot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any chance on getting a "Tools and Tips" section? I think it would be a really good addition. Maybe a poll to see who agrees?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
I think the "shop tricks" thread covers it?

·
Administrator
10,889 Posts
The thread was good but is hard to find.

·
My slingshots are like me. They aren't pretty.
1,236 Posts
Perhaps a few threads covering woods,metals and synthetics in their own section under general slingshot discussions. Just my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, forgot that was even there! I meant more a "Topic" section, like "Homemade", and 'General Discussions". So it would be up front for all to see and check in on. Even if you've been to that thread, it gets so back piled on your 'My Threads' and "My replies" section, you miss it.

·
Premium Member
4,792 Posts
Yeah, forgot that was even there! I meant more a "Topic" section, like "Homemade", and 'General Discussions". So it would be up front for all to see and check in on. Even if you've been to that thread, it gets so back piled on your 'My Threads' and "My replies" section, you miss it.
Yeah, I could totally go for a bit of reorganizing of the sub-forum labels. I often have to debate on where to put something. For example, what's the difference between "Conventional Slingshots" and "General Slingshot Discussions"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts