Toksick

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mikehunt042084, Jan 6, 2014.

1. I feel like a douche because I am probably spelling his name wrong but not long before I disappeared for that spell a member was stabbed and was healing up. Is he still around? I hope he is, he was a very good guy and I miss him.

2. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

You´re right!

-he´s a good guy and I haven´t seen him around for a while either..
    but I had no idea he was stabbed!..

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014

3. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Yeah it's funny you brought him up because I was recently wondering how he's doing too seeing as he used to be very active and now so quiet... Have you tried sending him a pm?

4. This was many months ago, before the move from the old forum. I remember him making posts about how he was healing well and able to shoot again.... But haven't seen anything from him since I got my internet back :(

5. I tried, that's why I thought I misspelled his name because I couldn't find any posts by him in the forum and I don't know how to check what friends I have like on the old forum...

6. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Well didn't he build the D.A.C. (double aluminum core) since the forum move? His last activity I had seen was his wicked generosity of sending it as a gift to the good Dr.BV!

7. Like I said I wasn't ABLE TO FIND his posts and I think I spelled his name wrong....

8. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

TokSik I think its spelt. He has commented on a couple of my posts and Ive not been here too long. Not seen him recently though....

9. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

You found them now though, right? Looks like his last post was on 12/12 - I seem to notice him coming and going from time to time. As I recall, he also runs his own French language slingshot forum, so that likely keeps him busy. Maybe if you send him a PM he'll pop up again.

10. yes I finally found him and sent him a pm. I was spelling it wrong, the t wasn't supposed to be a T lol.

11. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

I was about to make a thread about him! He is missing for about a month!

12. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Yeah, some of these screen names will get you if you don't look at them carefully. I notice most folks write Antraxx's name as "anthraxx" - he has no "h" in his screen name.

13. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Sick him BV! Or maybe I should say TokSick him! :p

14. I have not been returned as long as a month yet, I would try to log in on occasion by my internet was so busted up I could never ready anything :(