Toilet brushes bare back version

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by JoergS, Nov 11, 2013.

1. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Turns out all you need is a nine inch nail, some paper, 3mm nails, office rubber and paracord.

They penetrate the car door even deeper because the nail setup is pushed back on impact.

Attached Files:

2. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

May I ask why there are nails sticking away isn't this better for fishing so it doesn't go out?!

J

3. Simple, but effektive! Just the way I like it:D

4. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Doom I think that is how he is connecting them to the rubber. IE Paracord attached to the rubber, and hooked on the pair of small nails.

5. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Might consider brazing, welding those small nails to the point so that they make a crude looking broadhead. They can even be sharpened on the point/leading edge. They would be quite effective on zombies I believe.

6. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

The paracord loop is attached to the lock/sear/trigger, and the nails to the rubber bands (with paracord again). Yes, the nails could be welded as well, and the welding could be sharpened into a crude broadhead, but I like the makeshift character of these projectiles. They can be made with no power tools, just pliers, a knife, rubber bands, some rope, some paper, nails.

A functional crossbow can be made with the same tool set.