Thread Hijacker's Kitchen Tips - Vol 1

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WildBill, Nov 15, 2013.

1. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzOqu1zhkBk[/ame]

-Wild Bill

2. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I've seen this but haven't tried it yet. Certainly a much easier method than separating them manually. When I do meringue, it's really important that no yolk mixes with the white. I really need to remember this in the future.

3. WildBill

There... THERE is proof that REAL men make meringue! We also make quiche!

-Wild Bill

4. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Well, I never claimed to be a real man, but if that's how I come across, then great! I'll tell my wife :rolleyes:

One thing about cooking, if you like power tools, you can certainly find some fun stuff to work with in the kitchen. My KitchenAide stand mixer was one of my favorite gifts!

5. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

6. WildBill

My Porter Cable 5 speed plunge router is also a fantastic kitchen tool- provided you use the right bits.

-Wild Bill

7. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Should be great with a whisk attachment!

8. WildBill

To be honest, it freaking rocks with such an attachment. Since you are a man of meringue, imagine whipping up six egg whites into fluffy cloud formations in twelve seconds. That's what a PC 7518 can do for you. In my opinion, there are times when kitchen tools are just too wimpy. Once I get to Nebraska (I thought I'd already be moving, but my company foisted a three-week delay upon me unexpectedly) I may just make some hijacker's kitchen tips using workshop tools, which I have done myself for the purpose of culinary excellence.

-Wild Bill

9. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

:D nice wild bill

J