the sniper

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Thorsten Dr. b. c. (biero, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  2. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Seems a very threatening slingriffle! Very nice!

3. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

This is an awesome sling rifle! I really like the black paint job, looks very tactical. Let us know how it shoots!

Nice garden too!

4. Moin will,
    fling looks to you:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

the "raw" state of the Sniper, now I have merely the part still teach something if it is not raining here once the sniper gorgeous.

Above, were added more pictures ..... in the first post.

schleudern sieht man auf :

im "rohen" zustand der Sniper, bloss muss ich jetzt dem teil das Sniperhafte noch etwas beibringen, wenn es hier mal nicht Regnet.

Oben, kamen mehr Bilder dazu..... im ersten Beitrag.

5. Antraxx

Antraxx #7

Wohoo..5hit is getting real now :D
    That looks like a scary weapon!

6. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Ah, thank you for sharing the other pictures! I like watching projects like this as they are built. Very nice work, the precision of the design is very impressive!

7. Obelix

Obelix Delete

Great long slingshot rifle. How good does it shoot?

8. Maulwurfsurfer

Maulwurfsurfer Junior Member

hi, looks great!!! want to build one too.
    what kind of release did u use?
    I love it!

keep ur great work up.

9. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

Very well done! Looks like some serious artillery :cool: Waiting for a shooting video now!:D

10. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Wooah! Reeeally cool! Great job!

And you got some very interesting slingshots on your flickr-page too! :D

11. Moin moin,

Thank you guys .... there are also girls on here?

For accuracy .... yet it must be spun!
    You can see the clips on flickr, or pictures, that it was equipped with unteerschiedlichen forks, and ligaments, and hoses.
    With Different effects.
    Clip's about accuracy, etc. follow, if they once going really well.

Question of Maulwurssurfer: I did not build a stud, pushing up the bottom of the pouch, because he always makes a bow. Also has the brackets (held left and right, as you would otherwise often be seen) I do not like that. If the page does not open quite as fast, gets the ball event. already a twist.
    So as in bow making, on a loop! So a loop behind the Pouch! So the ball is likely to be least affected! Purchased on ebay, not himself built ..... Sorry!
    See also the pictures on their Flickr.
    Clamped with a clamping aid, as with a crossbow!
    Merely the loss of speed compared to a hand Held is enormous!

Question to Dato, I'll do it again? It's a great feeling, and mole surfers also Jörg's had so throw on the shoulder .... But with one hand Held, of the relaxation and the off that one has when spinning, does not compare! It is "only" technology ......

Danke Jungs .... gibt es hier eigentlich auch mädels?

Zur genauigkeit .... eingeschleudert werden muss sie noch!
    Man sieht an den clips auf flickr, oder bilder, das sie mit unteerschiedlichen Gabeln, und Bänder, und Schläuchen bestückt wurde.
    Mit Unterschiedlichen auswirkungen.
    Clip´s über die genauigkeit usw. folgen noch, wenn sie mal richtig gut abgeht.

Frage von Maulwurssurfer: Ich wollte keinen Bolzen bauen, der den Pouch von unten hochdrückt, weil er dann immer einen Bogen macht. Auch hat mir das mit den Klammern (links und rechts festgehalten, wie man es sonst oft sieht,) nicht gefallen. Wenn die eine Seite nicht ganz so schnell öffnet, bekommt die Kugel event. schon einen drall.
    Also wie im Bogenbau, über einen Loop! Also eine Schlaufe hinter dem Pouch! So dürfte die Kugel am wenigsten beeinflusst werden! Erworben auf ebay, nicht selber gebaut..... Sorry!
    Seht ihr auch auf den Bildern auf Flickr.
    Gespannt mit einer Spannhilfe, wie bei einer Armbrust!
    Bloss der Geschwindigkeitsverlust gegenüber einer Handgehaltenen ist enorm!

Frage bis Dato, würde ich es nochmal machen? Es ist schon ein tolles gefühl, und Maulwurfsurfer hatte ja auch Jörg´s schleudern an der Schulter.... aber mit einer Handgehaltenen, von der Entspannung, und dem abschalten das man beim Schleudern hat, nicht zu vergleichen! Es ist "nur" Technik......

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  12. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

That looks .... Ouch um....

J

13. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

Wicked looking gun.Nice build.

14. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Looks really nice. Great Work! ;)

15. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hi Thorsten,
    I don' t get much from your posts because i think you are using Google Translate. So, i did the same... :p:D

French,
    Cette arme m'a l'air d'être d'une redoutable précision. La lunette de visée m'a l'air d'être très performante et l'esthétique de l'arme est criante de réalisme.
    Très bon boulot et belle galerie de photos.
    PS: Ton berger allemand est magnifique.

English,
    This weapon looks to me to be a formidable precision. The sight looks to me to be very efficient and the aesthetics of the weapon is glaring realism.
    Great job and beautiful gallery.
    PS: Your German Shepherd is beautiful.