The "Ruber MK2" slingshot pistol

Discussion in 'Slingshot Crossbows' started by JoergS, Sep 16, 2011.

1. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

<embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c_jeU3PJBAo" width="425" height="350" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" quality="high" scale="exactfit"></embed>

2. DanielBenford

DanielBenford New Member

I love your videos and i love how you think of almost everything.

3. HowardAshenfelter

HowardAshenfelter New Member

Will there be blueprints for the Ruber MK 2 coming out soon? <br>

4. e_monster55

e_monster55 New Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>HowardAshenfelter wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">Will there be blueprints for the Ruber MK 2 coming out soon? <br>
    </td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br><br>I doubt it, this video is so old and he's made so many new designs, I doubt he will give us blueprints, besides, he showed the mechanics to us in the vid and it's similar to his X-bow design. I'm sure you could make a pistol based off the vid and the Sling X-bow.</span>

5. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

I don't have any blueprints, the mechanism is so simple that none are needed.

6. HowardAshenfelter

HowardAshenfelter New Member

Thanks Joerg,<br><br>I just wanted to see if my build was close to your design.<br><br>How do you keep coming up with all your new designs? Do you have an engineering background? If not, you are in the wrong line of work!<br><br>Thanks again.

7. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

I am no engineer, my background is business administration. But I like mechanisms.

8. lonewolf

lonewolf New Member

Hi from USA I'm new here and I have found that this a very interesting site on slingshot so keep up the great work

9. e_monster55

e_monster55 New Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>JoergS wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">I am no engineer, my background is business administration. But I like mechanisms.</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br><br>Ohh! wonderful, I hope to major in business myself and also engineering! I know a saying, "do what you love, and it'll feel like you never worked a day in your life."</span>