The Plungerlauncher on German TV

Discussion in 'Crazy contraptions' started by McMilchreis, Sep 19, 2011.

1. McMilchreis

McMilchreis New Member

For everyone who missed it on the Blog.

2. DukaThe

DukaThe New Member

I cant see that post Why is that so?

3. DanielBenford

DanielBenford New Member

I can still imagine what this would be haha

4. McMilchreis

McMilchreis New Member

cant put up youtube links. Type in youtube<br><br><br>Joerg at TV

5. Antraxx

Antraxx #7

i think you can edit it when you are registered for 7 days....nice try tho.<br><br>in that show i saw him first and came to his channel afterwards.

6. Joe

Joe New Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>Antraxx wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">i think you can edit it when you are registered for 7 days....nice try tho.<br><br>in that show i saw him first and came to his channel afterwards.</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"> This forum will be the best forum on the internet</span>

7. Ryan Wigglesworth

Ryan Wigglesworth Senior Member

If he would just take the www and . com out of the post.... :S

8. BulletproofHogan

BulletproofHogan New Member

i caught this on gizmodo, so cool!

9. petersonOD

petersonOD New Member

<tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>BulletproofHogan wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">i caught this on gizmodo, so cool!</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br><br>That's where I saw it too! Gizmodo has given Joerg so much awesome rep. </span>

10. BulletproofHogan

BulletproofHogan New Member

<tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>petersonOD wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>BulletproofHogan wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">i caught this on gizmodo, so cool!</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br><br>That's where I saw it too! Gizmodo has given Joerg so much awesome rep. </span>
    </td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br><br>Yeah, tbh giz is where i heard about this whole site. Joerg Totally Deserves it though. Keep Building! </span>

11. Droolp1g

Droolp1g New Member

<font color="red">Joe: This forum will be the best forum on the internet</font><br><br>Yeah jourg has put a lot of effort into the 3 links but not every one loves slingshots and even most males prefer a good gun towards using rubber. I dont think it would be unfair to assume that sling shots are mostly used for slinging bait either. As much as an enthusiast of slingshots as i have been over the last couple of years its not something that had taken off in a big way and probably never will due to the fact of usage. I wouldn't be surprised if they became illegal to carry in the uk soon too as everything else has. Plus there is also the factor as i recently heard some one complain about is the childish factor of things as it is classified as a childish toy or fishing luxury and not a 1st 2nd choice of weaponry. Of course i hope im talking rubbish and im proven wrong i hope.