The next generation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Brazilviking, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

This is my nephew Alice, and her favorite toy...... She loved the chocolate/caramel smell of TBG. And cried every time someone tried to take it from her...

Attached Files:

2. dannytsg

dannytsg Senior Member

Nice.

Here is me out hunting with my daughter Isabella - she is 20 months old and starting to get to grips with small BB shooters.

[​IMG]

3. Congratulation Brazilviking!

Hope she didn't shoots too much broken!

Joe

4. Schultz

Schultz New Member

The next Sling Elite :D
    Looks like Alice have her Fun, I´am looking forward to her first Shots :D

5. Brazilviking

Nice picture! I need to get this model of backpack!!! Very practical!!!:)

6. Brazilviking

She is 10 months.....it might take a lot of time!!!

7. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

An SS attached to one of those little plastic scoot around things...

8. Schultz

Schultz New Member

We will see, how she now holds the Slingshot, looks already very Professional ;)

Only a Joke ^^ Of course, she needs some Years :p
    But you have a beautifull Niece, and your whole Family looks very Friendly! :cool:
    I´am looking forward for more Pics from your nice Country, and your nice Family :D 1+
    But maybe we can bet, when Alice makes her first shot? ;)
    I say with 7 Years and she shot with 1 large of Thera band green! :D

9. LW

LW New Member

Please excuse me if I write this to you, but your little daughter on your back with no protection for her face or eyes?
    You wear glasses or goggles, but your daughter not. I shoot very much at the moment (about 1000 shots per day), and it happens very fast that you forget how much energy and power in one shot can be, especially when you say that you are going to hunt. Then you use stronger bands and bigger ammunition.

Some time ago it happened to me that a bullet came back from the pouch or bounced off somewhere. I could hear and feel the ball flying past my ear. This went so fast I could not see the ball coming back and it would have been too late to close my eyes. Probably it makes no difference whether you have closed your eyes or not. From this moment I never shoot one ball without any goggles.

Three weeks ago I shoot some balls in the corridor. My daughter was sitting in the living room, she wanted to know what I was shooting at and I told her, come and watch. She said to me, yes, but I have to put on some glasses first daddy. :eek::) (she is three)

BTW your little daughter looks like my daughter, when she was that age.

Please don’t do this anymore, you'll never forgive yourself if an accident happens.

10. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

That's a little bossy. I shot guns before I shot SSes. I'm still fine. I'm sure the kid is alright.

11. dannytsg

dannytsg Senior Member

I wear glasses as I cannot see without them, not for safety protection. Also she is behind me and on the opposite side of the line of the shot so should any RTS happen I take the brunt not her.

I appreciate your concern but regardless of the above she will still come out with me on my back.

12. LW

LW New Member

What do you want to tell me? And also I do not understand your arguments, that have nothing to do with the case...

13. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Sry Raul, for Spaming your Thread :mad:

I think the Same but was not sure how Dangerous it is, so I dont say anything to this Pic. But when a experience Member tell you, that this is really Dangerous I would follow his Tip... When you are so crazy to risk your Eye it is your own fault.
    But please don´t risk the Eyes from Your Daughter...
    Remember you on Jörgs destroyed Eye, that get Hit from Rubber.
    Or all the Threads over balls that fly backwards. And also when you think your Daughter is save for the Time, she can move her Head to the Side when she want to see what her Daddy does...

And @LW: Don´t try to find a meaning in the Posts from our "professional" Swordsmith and Hunter... I've given up, long ago... Only wasted Time ;)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  14. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

Jorge has a destroyed eye?

15. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Once a broken Rubber hit his Eye.
    Emergency Room, Department of Ophthalmology, the whole Program.
    But a little bit is left. He can not see properly with one Eye. And when I renember me right, after a Surgery it is getting worse so that he need now Glasses.
    But he can tell you this better. Or you read the Interviews with him.

16. Brazilviking

Well said...nothing to excuse!
    Nonsense.... and too little knowledge about Joerg.....and STILL PLAYING THE EXPERT......PLEASE....TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING!!!! INSTEAD OF TEACHING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW! Do you have children?
    Again well said!
    He is just worried about your beatifull daughter. I'd take it as a complement, too!

He doesn't have arguments. Doesn't have experience. but want to be an expert and believes that the annomi,ousity of the internet can make he look like one.

17. Mister Magpie

Mister Magpie New Member

Future regrets will not make up for present carelessness.