The New Forum

Discussion in 'About the Forum' started by FIAAO, Apr 26, 2013.

1. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

I think what you are looking for are the "New Posts"-button, which i just to the right of the TP-button. That´s the one I use, anyway :)

2. ForumTech

ForumTech Administrator Staff Member

3. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

i mean instant notification directly after i want to submit a new post in a thread if other users posted something meanwhile i was going to draft the text.

so if someone wrote something that answered a questions, i have the possibility to not send the same again, write something else and don't have to edit it afterwards.

it was a nice feature but not really essential.

4. Bert the Welder

Bert the Welder New Member

I think you meant "30 seconds" in your last post, correct? And you meant that as just an example.
    You're talking about when you're typing a reply to a thread and someone replies to the same thread while you were typing and you get the "someone replied to this thread while you where typing" notice, right?

5. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

right.

besides i really need 30 minutes sometimes to attach images, find the right vocabularies on dict.cc, take a second look at it, delete all the impolite words ... (also i type with two fingers)

6. I had an issue logging in but with an email to the forum mods all was cleared up in less than a day. The new abilities for the forum are epic, and I got an email about it being moved with all the information and links to setup everything right in my gmail inbox. Very smooth and easy transition really. I just need to get back into posting stuff and finish up some projects, pinkie is finally healed and has some semblance of feeling back to it lol.

7. dualkim

dualkim New Member

Kinda confusing and stuff, but can get used to it. :D
    Thanks forum makers!