The "Meanest Bladed Weapon" Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Knives, Swords, and other bladed weapons' started by JoergS, Jun 21, 2015.

1. #1 Havalon Piranta

14 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. #2 Havalon Baracuta

17 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. #3 Cold Steel Espada Extra Large

42 vote(s)
    21.8%
  4. #4 Microtech Jagdkommando

95 vote(s)
    49.2%
  5. #5 Homemade Chainsaw Morningstar

19 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. #6 Other (explain in comment)

6 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. Kresimir

Kresimir New Member

I choose Homemade Chainsaw Morningstar because it is so simple and cheap that anyone can build one. It may not be as versatile and useful as a scalpel blade or a folding knife, but it is scary and really mean. And this is the "meanest" blade poll, after all, not the most useful or the prettiest blade :D

2. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

I agree with your assessment that the baracuta is the better knife in terms of usefulness, but the thread is not about the which is the best most useful/practical knife it's about which is the meanest. As far as the meanest is concerned the jadkommando wins hands down, a stab from that would bleed like crazy and cause damn near irreparable damage, whereas a scalpel blade like the baracuta is made to do minimal damage, which is not at all meant to imply that it is harmless (it's just not designed to be as devastatingly brutal.)

3. AThompson

AThompson New Member

That Microtech Jagdkommando is was carzy knife.

4. Merc

Merc New Member

Jagdkommando

I vote for the Microtech Jagdkommando. It looks extremely badass and it can do some serious damage. It's kind of crazy and pretty cool :)

5. Oboark

Oboark Slingshot noob

Jagdkommando is definitely the most badass knife. However, I also like the morning star. The morning star is a very easy to make and very effective weapon. Imma make one right now! (Well not really, It is like 1 am over here).:D

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  6. yomalkieboy

yomalkieboy New Member

The jakdcommando and the havalon baracuta

These two are meanest because the baracuta is extremely sharp and can cut through materials easily as the jakd commando, its interesting design, made to pierce, not to cut and also could be used as a bludgeoning weapon too. I voted other.

7. Philipp

Philipp New Member

I prefere the Havalon Baracuta. It is realy sharp, but also very badass. I realy like it.

8. Prometheusprotosaki

Prometheusprotosaki New Member

My vote is...

#3 Cold Steel Espada Extra Large is the way to go, good for bushcrafting and survival also.

9. Phobio

Phobio New Member

#4 is the coolest knife I've ever seen. There should be a polearm attachment so you can take on a beast head on. It should drain blood upon penetration, not after you pull it out, otherwise, it needs a design improvement.

10. harley07770

harley07770 New Member

Like The Microtech Jagdkommando alot!

11. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

For practical use, the Havalon models are the clear winners.
    As far as pure 'badass' goes, that Microtech is truly fearsome. I believe that they intended it for use in wild boar knife hunting

12. Kozack

Kozack New Member

I have to say the Piranta terrifies me, it's surgical steel scalpel, concealable, and with easy to replace blades.

13. BlackMonkeyDIY

BlackMonkeyDIY New Member

i am not gonna lie espada looked so badass :D

14. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

I would prefer the baracuta. You could slice somone into pieces and he will realize until an hour later.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  15. Bone

Bone Slingshot Shooters

Yes you have a good point it wpukd fo major internal damage buttt....one slice across the stomach and the person would be picking up there guts off the ground or across the neck and thats it.:D

16. Crackerbrown

Crackerbrown New Member

I vote the Piranta. In the right hands like a trained martial artist would be terrifying. And you could carve a slingshot with it too!

17. Ambush125

Ambush125 New Member

Meanest blade

The meanest/sharpest blade in the world is the karambit sharp of both sides and can cut through 40 inches of flesh and a great penetration because of the curved blade and pointy tip :D:p:)

18. Kras

Kras New Member

I think cold steel Espada is the most badass, the appearance would intimidate most attackers

19. MrB

MrB New Member

JoergS, have you heard of the Ceremonial Kukri?

This blade is hand-forged from old leaf springs by a modern warrior culture that would give Sparta a run for its money, the Nepalese Gurkha.
    Although the blade is "only" three feet long, at 14mm thick the piece weighs 6-8 kgs and is used to sacrifice water buffalo with one blow.
    It's for sale at multiple Nepalese Kukri sites and retails as low as 250USD.
    Google 'largest kukri' or 'buff head kukri' and you'll find plenty of examples.
    I can't imagine a production 'blade' more 'badass.'

20. Cats83

Cats83 New Member

The Microtech Jagdkammando gets my vote! If somebody is stupid enough to come after me...I want to make sure they have enough to keep themselves busy without worrying about making a second go around! (Me being a dainty flower and all!) Too pricey for me...but this blade looks delicious!