The "Meanest Bladed Weapon" Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Knives, Swords, and other bladed weapons' started by JoergS, Jun 21, 2015.

1. #1 Havalon Piranta

14 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. #2 Havalon Baracuta

17 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. #3 Cold Steel Espada Extra Large

42 vote(s)
    21.8%
  4. #4 Microtech Jagdkommando

95 vote(s)
    49.2%
  5. #5 Homemade Chainsaw Morningstar

19 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. #6 Other (explain in comment)

6 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. gprui

gprui New Member

Clearly the Microtech Jagdkommando

Stabing is the most effective knife attack. It's the quickest, and the hardest to block. that is way that beast, the Microtech Jagdkommando, in my opinion, is the best.
    Still with the cover, it looks like a police bat, and I'm sure it can function in the same way...
    Without the coverage, as if that's not scary enough, the 3 blades, in the drills shape - just makes me want to stab a zombie in the chest, and drill his heart out:cool::cool:

2. Diaboloslinger

Diaboloslinger New Member

Jagdkommando, that thing is so badass that it freaks me out. I can also keep a tampon in the handle, in case I stab myself...

3. szityu

szityu New Member

I think trhe most bad-ass is the Havalon Baracuta. It can slice human flesh like butter!

4. Meiner Meinung nach ist das Espada XL am "Badassesten" weil es einfach riesig ist und nahezu unzerstörbar

5. Bone

Bone Slingshot Shooters

For me the baracuta is a better knife. We are talking about a knife that be carried easily and has nice reach with slashing capabilities more superior then the others. Replacement blades are 15 bucks for 5. So 3 bucks each is cheaper then me sitting down to put a edge like that on any of my knifes.

Slashing versus stabbing. Stabbing can reach inside organs easier if you can get a stab in the right area. And slashing with a razor edge can take a person out of action quickly by slashing the surface of the flesh cutting more then a inch in depth which would make the person more worried about stopping the bleeding or to find the finger that was just cut off. It's light and that is a major factor to who gets to who first. Yeah I want the Baracuta.

6. Snoeplow

Snoeplow New Member

First Post! Just discovered the Slingshot Channel. I think the Jagdkommando is excellent, it appears to be super rugged and could be used to convince a Grizzly Bear to rethink its purpose in life. Moreover it also appears to be very well forged and the all-black motif adds to the Badassedness. If I was stabbed and bled to death at the hands of a Jagdkommando, my last moments would be filled with admiration for the weapon that did me in. Fortunately, because of extreme blood loss, I would not suffer long.

7. FL4SH

FL4SH New Member

Such a great knife

Hi Jörg,
    in my opinion the ColdSteel Jagdkommando is the most badass knife in the world and I never saw something like this before.
    Three blades are very special.
    I was a ColdSteel Fan since I tested a friend´s ColdSteel 3V Master Hunter. It is suc a great knife.

8. Davidka

Davidka New Member

The Espada

Cause looks can kill...

9. 1sakguy

1sakguy New Member

Cold Steel Espada Extra Large

You can slash and stab with it plus use it as a normal knife.

10. WizardWings

WizardWings New Member

Meanest Knife

The Jagdkommando is like an old-time trench knife.
    Designed for on-going damage which resists healing.

11. Bone

Bone Slingshot Shooters

There has been many debates with broad tips for arrows about 3 bladed versus 2 blades and single blades as well. The more blades entering takes more energy because of fricton. It has been proven that a single blade will insure penetration with minimal force. Nobody ever complained about over penetration even though the wound channel may not be as big for the depth. The cork screw blades are even more debatable. With a knife there isn't any spin so there will be major drag sticking it in somthing. It's only sharp on the tip which makes it even worse for penetration. Can5 use itvas a regursl knife. Sorry the knife makes no sense other to beat somebody over the head with it.

12. MacGyver

MacGyver New Member

I chose the Homemade Chainsaw Morningstar, simply because it's so scary how you could build something as deadly as that in you own garage. One of these days I might build one of those :p

13. Williamgill

Williamgill New Member

Cold Steel Espada XL

Great locking mechanism, a nice wide bellied blade, a thick spine on the blade and the whole thing folds in half.What more do you need ?

14. XYBEAR

XYBEAR New Member

chainsaw morningstar. it is easily improvised and limits for modification are your imagination and materials at hand.

15. mmgross

mmgross New Member

The Espada XL without a doubt is the Baddest folding knife ever made and gets my vote. The others are great but too specialized, limiting their usefulness. Here's the real question, which one will send an opponent running without first having to explain how bad it is?

16. Kribbello

Kribbello New Member

I'm a huge fan of the Microtech Jagdkommando. The uniqueness of the blade and it's functionality just set it apart from the competition. It also looks extremely well made. I'm a huge fan of daggers, so maybe I'm a bit biased. All of the weapons are very cool, but my favorite is the Jagdkommando. :D

17. vetter

vetter New Member

The Jagdkommando is the best one! It is just bad ass!

18. conor91112

conor91112 New Member

I think the jagdkommando is really quit cool looks like it would cause alot of damage

19. Doboromon

Doboromon New Member

That Jagdkommando is super weird. Pretty cool.

20. Tweogan

Tweogan New Member

I like the Cold Steel Espada Extra Large. I have a thing for big knives