The "Meanest Bladed Weapon" Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Knives, Swords, and other bladed weapons' started by JoergS, Jun 21, 2015.

1. #1 Havalon Piranta

14 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. #2 Havalon Baracuta

17 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. #3 Cold Steel Espada Extra Large

42 vote(s)
    21.8%
  4. #4 Microtech Jagdkommando

95 vote(s)
    49.2%
  5. #5 Homemade Chainsaw Morningstar

19 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. #6 Other (explain in comment)

6 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

OK, here, you can vote for the meanest bladed weapon in the video.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV-r3xztp8M[/ame]

Leave exactly ONE comment to this thread, explaining your choice. Drawing on the 5th of July, 2015. The winner will get a Cold Steel "Hide Out" Knife!

[​IMG]

2. Electromech

Electromech New Member

The baracuta looks like one hell of a slicer!

3. ThomZandbergen

ThomZandbergen New Member

The power in the Jagdkommando, it could pierce your entire body!!

4. ElefantEater1

ElefantEater1 New Member

The Jagdkommando is the best one! (Ist hier eigentlich englisch-Pflicht? Das wird jetzt schwer:)
    Beside the cool german name, I really love the 3 blades and how its formed! It just looks so cool! Also that you can use it as a baton (Schlagstock?) could be very helpful. As I'm an survival-Freak I would put matches or batteries in the extra-trade (fach?) on the bottom.
    I also like the first two scalpels/knifes but as they would probably break when you try to stab I better choose the Jagdkommando :)

5. Leonhass

Leonhass New Member

(Hoffentlich ist es nicht schlimm wenn ich auf deutsch schreibe) Also ich habe mich für das Jagdkommando entschieden, meiner Meinung nach ist das die effektivste Waffe. Die anderen haben bestimmt auch gute Aspekte, jedoch auch viele Nachteile (Abbrechen vom Messer und bei der Nummer 5: sieht zwar gut aus, mag bestimmt auch verletzend sein, doch dafür muss man eben seinen Gegner erstmal erwischen, doch das ist nicht so einfach wenn die Kugel nirgends stabil dranhängt. Das war auch einer der Gründe, warum eine solche Waffe im Mittelalter nicht verwendet wurde, damals wurde die Kugel nur an einen Stock befestigt, was eine hohe Zielgenauigkeit mit sich brachte). Entscheidende Nachteile kann ich beim Jagdkommando nicht erkennen: Es ist bestimmt nicht zerbrechlich, sieht handlich aus und ist bestimmt am schmerzhaftesten.

6. SlingshotGijs

SlingshotGijs New Member

I think the homemade "steelball on a saw" would be the most effective because you are always far away from the action because of the stick, and it can do two things, slice a throat and smash a skull

7. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

The jagdkommando is certainly the meanest as it seems to be made only for killing.

8. Rohi727

Rohi727 New Member

Well, scalpel is really sharp, but quite impractical for anything else than cutting meat. Second one is nothig special, just really large folding knife. Jagdkommando looks mean, I wouldn't like being stabbed with that. It's most sick weapon of these. Maybe the chainsaw Morgenstern, but the cutting chain bends only in two directions, I can't really see the use. The ball on the end is more dangerous, than the chain itself.

9. uberfreak9

uberfreak9 Lord Of Crows

The blunt attack and sawing action of the morning star... of COURSE I would select that one! :D

10. imshane14

imshane14 New Member

It was between the baracuta and the jagtech for me, but I think the jagtech is more terrifying, therefore more badass. With the baracuta you would need more accuracy.

11. PenZon

PenZon New Member

I really like the piranta because it is something you might easilly carry around in your pocket. Wouldn't mind one myself.

12. BLGH2000

BLGH2000 New Member

I think the most badass bladed weapon is the jagdkommando because not only does it have many uses such as water proof storage, a club and a 3 bladed stabbing device but it is also just a plain killin machine made for damage and nothing else. Well it is issued to the armed forces after all.

13. ermaster

ermaster New Member

Piranta

I like the Piranta. its such a small blade and can be so easily concealed up a sleeve or jacket pocket. It would make short work of someone from behind / sneaking attack. The only reason for this above the barracuda is it's so concealable.

14. seppman

seppman Folding-Ladder Expert

I vote for the Jagdkommando for it's twisted 3 blade style. It's really hard to "forge" something like this and represents enormous craftsmanship!

15. hytato

hytato New Member

You are the meanest "badass"est person in the world. Not even bladed weapons can compare to you ;)

16. swissslingshot

swissslingshot New Member

I find that the espada is so beatiful and this huge blade do a lot of damage

17. zippro

zippro Junior Member

woooow the jagdkommando definitely! build for killing and i realy like the 3 twisted " blades" :)

18. zSC0RP10Nz

zSC0RP10Nz New Member

jagdkommando Because it is the meanest

well lets start with its sheath you could kill someone without even drawing the blade. menacing three blades perfect for a truly killer blow with maximum pain and effectiveness this makes it truly the meanest. it also has some nice craftsmanship on the blade and sheath and the final reason it shares the characteristics with trench knives made to be used in the meanest and gritty conditions of one of the most brutal wars.

the other knives are too elegant for this category especially the scalpel blades when compared to this.
    the flail is the only one that compares in the brutality but it looks less evil.

19. kindlebear

kindlebear Slinger of Shots

My vote is the Jagdkommando.
    Although the first two are sharp as bell, they're not really more than any other folding exactoknife. Way cooler though...
    The espada is more of a decorative gimmick. Not useful at all.
    The morning star....uhm. that's a typical joerg thing. Dead funny (literally) but the usability...meh. perhaps using a regular chain and add some pieces of the chainsaw at the end. (look up Kettengeißel)

So...the Jagdkommando it is. I know this kind of blades from medieval replicas and we have tested them against various materials.
    The impact is devastating and we pierced through untempered steel plates (2-3mm), chainmail (also riveted) and various fabrics with ease. Tempered steel took a bit more, but mounting the blade to a pole gave it the extra weight to pierce even 2,5mm tempered steel (chainmail and padded garment...) - also look up "panzerstecher" and "gnadgott"

By the way...aren't those blades illegal in Germany? Or was it just bayonets with blades like these?

20. Kastley

Kastley New Member

Definitely the Jagdkommando is the meanest blade. I'd like to know the balance so I could practise throwing it into stuff. It would probably tumble too much though but still, super cool blade.