The Four corner Target Challenge

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Saderath, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

Hey guys this is a new type of targeting concept that is based on alternative angle placement, giving the eye and the mind something new to work on!

Also a fun and simple challenge! I would love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for watching!

http://youtu.be/t_WOr-Ge1gQ

2. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

This is a great idea, and excellent shooting! The veneer strips would probably decay from old age before I hit one of them, let alone all four!

3. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

Great shooting my friend, Yeah, a great idea, I encourage people to test it, to my knowledge this type of target should improve vertical and horizontal accuracy at same time, very clever Saderath ... ha ha you kill me with the that gorgeous frame at the end, what a beauty !!!

Cheers
    Arturo

4. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Excellent idea, Saderath. My accuracy has improved substantially in the last few weeks. Trying out all sorts of targets, but not sure I'm up to the task of 'alternative angles' just yet. Fantastic shooting!
    [​IMG]

BTW, beautiful slingshots there at the end. Lovely satin finish. [​IMG]

5. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

you can do it with wider elements, diagonal is a good idea to force improving both axis and a easy to attach at the corners ... go for little targets and you will improve much more, only need patience and perseverance, in fact large targets are confusing as it is difficult to fix a clear spot, aim small, miss small
    Cheers
    Arturo

6. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

Thanks guys!

The thing about this challenge is mostly challenging yourself and letting us enjoy watching you!
    Start by something you are comfortable with like 4 cans placed diagonal at 10 meters and go from there.You make the rules! :D